TechSunny.com / Unethical business practice

1 18343 Gale Ave.City of Industry, CA, United States Review updated:

I purchased a laser printer (Samsung ML-2510) from Buy.com one month ago. Buy.com now has third-party sellers who are small time retailers. I happened to purchase the printer from this company called Techsunny.com and when I received the printer 10 days later, I found out that it did not work. I asked for my money back; I called and emailed several times. The service rep, Ricky, was very rude and initially refuse to refund my money. Then he tried to charge me a 15% restocking fee. The printer was defective!! When I disputed the charge with AMEX, Techsunny agreed to giving a full refund. It still did not reimburse me for the cost of shipping it back ($20.78). The company should not be allowed to have the customer to pay for shipping cost when the merchandise is defective.

Va

More TechSunny.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Do
      31st of Dec, 2009

when i call there phone number i keep getting there fax line both numbers on there sight is fax numbers... i am still weighting on my product. very disapointed that they wont even e-mail me back... ds

• Pt
      2nd of Jan, 2010

When I cann the phone number i keep getting there fax line both numbers on there sight is fax numbers...I never recieved my product after three weeks. ..disapointed that they wont e-mail back...filed a complaint and disputed the charge with my bank...Shame on Amazon and paypal for even listing a company like this.

• Lu
      6th of Jan, 2010

Godaddy is part of the problem, they let these guys operate scam fishing sites.

Registrant:

City of Industry, California 91748

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: TECHSUNNY.COM

+1.6268392819 Fax -- +1.6264654643

Technical Contact:
    Yu, Winni winni@techsunny.com
    +1.6268392819 Fax -- +1.6264654643

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS43.DOMAINCONTROL.COM