Team National / Scam, need help and advice
I have had a SIL that staredt up with Team National. They are a MLM pyramid scheme buyers club. She is starting to lose friends and family over this. Every contact is now a sales opportunity. She isn't very good at it and hasn't been able to show anyone why they should pay $2195 for very minimal discounts. I don't think she has signed anyone up. She pushes harder then.
We have started to avoid her phone calls and my wife actually cries when she talks about the relationship that has soured with her sister. We wont buy into this as we have a strict no MLM ever policy at home. We don't believe that getting scammed is supporting her. Mt SIL literally hates me right now. I think my wife might cave and buy a membership if it weren't for me.
This is her 2nd scam in the last few years. She sold some weird vitamins and lost her butt on that.
Any advice would be appreciated. She cant afford to waste time and money on this. We are worried she will lose her "real" 9 to 5 job in a big office if she goes too far with this. She is a 45 year old single lady with a good heart.
More Team National Complaints & Reviews
- Team National - Complaints 
- Team National - Pyramid scheme 
- Team National - You can do this for FREE-don't Pay 
- Team National - Offensive 
- Team National - fees paid did not result in discounted products united 
- Team National - MLM buyers club that offers no savings, only disappointment.
- Team National - Membership 
- Team National - Pyramid scam 
- Team National / Bign.com - marketing
- Team National - Pyramid scheme