Tax Masters / DIDN'T HELP WITH TAX PROBLEM

1 1733 WINCHESTER ST NWSalem, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 503-339-7893

I sow there at and fox news network. They even had a recomendation from Bill O'Reilly. I gave them a $1000.00 they wanted $3000 I told him that it would be no problem if they got the garnisments from IRS and Oregon Revinue (which are $1600.00) off my paycheck. We are unable to payoff my Medical Bills from my Heart condition or Dental bills. There line has been pay the $2000.00 and they will fix them. They have done nothing for me about the garnishments and nothing with dealing with oregon rev. DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANYTHING...
DUANE HUNT

Comments

5th of Mar, 2010

Bill O'reilly does not care if his advertisement scams you out of your money...Neither does Glen Beck or any other Celebrity that advertises on the radio or TV or Internet. You simply CAN NOT TRUST ANY TV, RADIO, OR INTERNET AD ...EVER!!

Tax Masters are now on the stock exchange, symbol TAXS, today, 3-5-10, their stock is worth$0.76 per share.
    They are one of the biggest scammers that ever advertised on TV, Radio, Or the Internet.
    Inform the stock exchange that they allowed a HUGE scammer company to sell stock on the stock exchange and should be removed!

GET IT LOCALLY...OR NOT AT ALL!!!

• Tx
      15th of Mar, 2010

Apparently there is a US Treasury investigation into TaxMasters.

---

US Treasury Department
    Attention: Agent Farwell
    1919 Smith Street
    Suite 2270
    Houston, TX 77002

----

And a potential class-action suit:

Pam Mitchell