SwagVault.com / Did not receive what I purchased!

1 934 Kiely Blvd.Santa Clara, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 408-836-4799

Swagvault is a fraud. I ordered some in game gold and never received it. When I called them they said they had already made the delivery. When I asked them to provide me with the record of the transaction I got the run around and delaying tactics. They keep on asking you to call back in 3hours or 1hours time or that they will be sending you a email shortly. I have never received anything back from them. I have since filed a claim with PayPal to get my money back. I have also filed a report with the Internet Fraud Center, the FBI, the IRS, and Ebay.

Comments

• Ro
      18th of Aug, 2008

Well i sent a money order to the for 20$ and i was to recieve 110 million mesos on a game called maplestory and i sent the money here it is going on like the 8th day i think or more sincei sent it in and still no mesos... or call from them i am trying to find their number so i can call them and they better either deliver my mesos or reinburse me for the money i spent.

• Ro
      18th of Aug, 2008

please get back to me if you know what i should do.

• Ba
      7th of May, 2009

i have had the same experience as you do, ordered gold from them and the gold never show up. and customer service is anything but professional, very akward English and they kept shifting the blame to blizzard or someone else. I have had enough just talking with them. I don't want to have any relation with them at all now. about the money, I will just let them keep it. Clearly they need it more than I do.