SureWest / lots of calls to my number are not for me

1 7500 Greenback laneCitrus Heights, CA, United States
Phone: 916-725-7022

I have had to change my number twice, because of other people calling constanley, morning, noon, and night. This has been going on not just one or two calls with the wrong number, these are people with names who do not recide at my number, you had changed for me. I have contacted you about it, you say their recycled numbers, I don't care, I should not be getting such calls, I'ts turned into arrassment. My last call, before I left home today, was from the same person, threw out the day and night, I don't have time for my line to be used like that, I have other very important calls that are trying to come in for me. I do have the two names that I have been getting calls for, I hardley call, or even use my phone, and I'm sure I'm getting charged for what's happening here, somethings very wrong, these calls are every day, diffrent times of the day, sometimes 4 to 5 calls in one. I'm really considering dropping your services, I can not use my phone the way it should be used, I have already told these people to STOP calling here. When my phone rings now, I leave my message pick it up, but I problably lose an important call when I should have picked it up. Your services are not good for me, and I've addressed it, when I pay my bill to the operater, all they say is thank you for choosing surewest enough is enough, I'll probably be dropping your services.

Deborah Rodricks