Sudha Travels Inc. / Customer service sucks big time

1 1751 VICTORY BLVDStaten Island, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718 448 4433

I had an experience of a sudha representative (a lady) saying 'get lost' to me over the phone when I asked her to email me the itinerary.

When I asked the agent to email me the itinerary, the agent started giving me a lecture regarding people shopping around and that she didn't want to waste time if I am planning to do so.

I told her that you are being rude and if you do not want to email me the itinerary you can say that to me. She got pissed when I told her that and she said 'get lost' to be. I gave a good reply to her and hung up.

I found the whole incident amusing since the agent was behaving as if she has a monopoly over all the airline tickets being booked from US.

After the incident, I wanted to email a complaint and was searching in google for sudha travels contact info. I could see lots of complaints posted online by different people saying that the agent is very rude. I should have checked about sudha travels before calling 'the idiot' there.

Va

Comments

12th of May, 2008

I am usually a skeptic and research enough online before buying anything.. This time I did a mistake by buying my tickets first and asking Sudha for my itinerary. She has been postponing telling she will send it to me on Friday morning, Monday morning and by EOD monday. I am worried if I will ever get my tickets. When I tried to ask her if I will get the tickets by EOD monday or do I need to call back on Tuesday for the same, she started yelling and telling that she will cancel my tickets and send me my money back. I would never ever go to her for any of my travel needs again nor will recommend her to anyone. Worst customer service ever. They don't know what customer service means... Worst travel agent ever. PLEASE BEWARE.. NEVER BUY from them.

• Ra
      22nd of May, 2008

I totally agree with the view points presented here, the customer service sucks BIG TIME, she SOLD me an UNCONFIRMED ticket and I had to literally FIGHT to get my money back...BUYER BEWARE!!! DO NOT GO TO SUDHA or Her SIS LATA, they are NASTY and RUDE and so is Sudhas Husband, the accountant guy in the office.

27th of Jan, 2009

I too even have a very bad experience with the Customer service. The lady who spoke to me is very very rude. She asked me for the airline preference and I just said that, any airline is fine, just the fare matters. She kept me on hold for 2 mins and she said to me " Its waste of time, talking to you on the phone" There is no cheap price. I started asking her that "Is this the way, you speak"? She said that " any how its $1400 and you will not spend this much, as you are looking for a cheaper price, so why to waste my time". How idiot she is...plz dont loose the valuable customers just because of her.

• Ba
      8th of Jan, 2012

7th Jan 2012 by Annam :- the lady who respond to the phone calls, i am very much disappointed with the way she talks.. she is so rude and she don't know the manners how to talk. i just asked about flight details and she blocked that dates on my name... and when i want to buy..she was terrible no one asks a customer to visit bank personally and transfer the amount to their business account. this is first time .. i faced the problem.. and then i said i cant she force me to do it.. she literally blackmailed .. either take or go... OK i said cancel it.. even after 4 days she kept it with her with out cancelling.. she is so stupid.. i never gone thru that type of lady... she talks irrelevant.. when i asked her on 4th day why u didn't cancel . she simply said 'why u bother'. and she used some bad words also to say that she wont cancel... this is the first time i faced ..i felt myself ashamed by listening to that words.
    i wont suggest anyone to go in to these type of problems... she is horrible...