Subway, Brooklyn, NY / refused to change my money back
Last Sunday, I paid $20.56 bought a tuna sandwich and a bottle of orange juice for $9.56 (included tax) at New York’s Kings Plaza Mall, and then I tried to find my seat to put down my sandwich first. Then when I came back to get my change, the cashier refused to change the $11 back to me. Does anyone know what she told me when I asked for me change? She said she cannot change $11 back to me. She said she changed for me already. But I never get it. How can this happen?. The seat is 2 meters away and I just tried to put my sandwich first since there was too crowd. But she refused to give me back my change. and she asked me to call back next day after counting the cash. Does anyone agree phone call is the good way to solve an argument?
Does anyone know what she meant by call back tomorrow? I know because I worked as a customer service representative. Usually, when a manager asked you to call back next day means ask you to get out. This is the skill to solve the problem or argument. I am truly understand why she asked me to call back. 1). When you argue with her, you bother other customers, so some customer will leave.as a result, the company made lesser money. 2). As a manager, if employee or customer complain, he/she would not report to the supervisor because it may affect the promotion or sometime even being fired, that’s why when the security guard want to check the camera, she said nothing, she scared.
And then next day, I tried to file a complaint twice, and asked them to send a gift card for me, because I believe issuing gift card is the best way to prevent a company losing the money they earned before. But by now I have never got any response nor got my cash back.
Hello, all Subway restaurant managers and customer service representatives, I’ve made purchase in www.drugstore.com and www.newegg.com their customer service representatives offer individual credit discount for me. Why you cannot just consider offering discount for a 12 years royal customer?
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain, New Haven, CT - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway, Ft Meade, MD - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant, Brillion, WI - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway, WA - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway, San Antonio, TX - chicken and dumplin soup
- Subway - 2 pizzas and chicken bacon ranch sandwich
- Subway, San Bernardino, CA - a. c
- Subway, San Antonio, TX - I am complaining about my sandwich 
- Subway, Lakeside Marblehead, Ohio - not washing hands and rude