streaming flix / unordered services

1 Richmond, VA, United States Review updated:

We were billed 14.95 on our verizon phone bill for National lampoon via Streaming flixs.com We never requested this service or whatever it is, and were never made aware of it until we got a phone bill. It seems no one has to pay, or they cannot force you to pay, and they cannot cancel your phone service, but if you pay by electronic wire wherein the deduction is automatic you then have to call verizon and have them adjust your bill. Verizon seemed to be sincere in their efforts to correct the problem, and I assume other providers would be too, however, it is unfortunate that companies such as [protected]@T and verizon would allow a situation like this to exist. And apparently a lot of people have been sucked in to this scam. I only hope enough complain until some corrective action is taken.

En

Comments

• Ca
      16th of Jan, 2010
    streaming flix - unauthorized charge
    streaming fli

I have no clue what this is all about. I just noticed it on my Nov. and Dec. phone/internet bill with Verizon. We did not authorize any such service.

• Vo
      16th of Dec, 2010

Success!!! This company is being investigated by the FBI.

Here's the FBI press release.

If you were a victim you need to contact them ASAP - Contact info is on the press release.