Streamate / Apparent refund not received

1 SM Payment Processing Center, P.O. BOX 2468, Seattle, WA, United States Review updated:

This is a cam model site and I was disappointed with the services that these people offered and asked if I can have my membership terminated (I noticed that they do not like to do that, instead they would temporarily shut down your account but not permanently close it) when they closed my account after I requested to close it they sent me an e-mail with a ton of refunds saying... "We have been notified by our billing company that they have processed a dispute from your card for $315.44. We have logged your IP address, the chat logs, and all other information in regards to your use of Streamate. This information will be submitted to the local law enforcement officials at the location of the IP address that we have verified with the Computer Crimes Department and if this proves to be you, you will be charged for felony credit card fraud and identity theft. As a result of this fraud claim, this card has been blocked from being accepted at Streamate and all other websites our billing provider handles. Your Streamate account has also been closed and cannot be accessed. We hope this was only a misunderstanding of the Streamate terms of use, and we would prefer to avoid formalizing this process with your local law enforcement agency. Again, your credit card is charged only when you access the pay areas of our site. The charges are a per minute charge and are clearly stated before you enter any pay areas. Make cashier's check or money order for $315.44 in US funds payable to: ICF Technology, Inc Ref#[protected]" So basically I owe them "$315.44" but they also state that personal checks and cash will not be accepted? just because I wanted to not be a member of their site? I am not going to pay this off because something is completely off. Also I got that e-mail on Dec 12 and have yet to see the refunds posted on my bank account statement. Is that because it is supposed to take time to show on your bank account?

Re
Dec 14, 2015

Comments

• Ba
      May 14, 2017

hi how did you fix this issue. i have the exact same problem with another streaming browser.