Stream online movies / no information/service after payment

1 22C, Schilletter VillageAmes, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 515-572-4224

I entered into a transaction with stream online movies on 04/08/2009 and the sum of $49.90 was deducted from my visa card on 04/10/2009 with transaction description 'CLKBANK.COM_SFZEX86N 800-6035-ID US' and reference number 24692169099000745866598.

I have not received any information in my e-mail address from stream online movies.com regarding this transaction although the company has deducted the money from my account and I have not been allowed access to download movies as was the basis of the transaction.

I would appreciate if I am allowed access for movie downloads, services I paid for, or my money returned to my account.

Please, help me out here.

hikyurgen@yahoo.com.

More Stream online movies Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Jr
      17th of Apr, 2009

I also paid for this service, the same amount, the money was taken from my account, there is no access to movies or anything else and I don't know if or how I can get my money back. Their "office" is in the bahamas, and their "terms" state that any claim against them must be taken there. This is rediculous.

• Fa
      21st of Apr, 2009

Why Go For These Crappy One's ?? And Pay ??

Join On My WEB Its 100% FREE

Will be Moving To Domain in a Few Days ... Its Absolutely Free With No Hookups ... Free To View Even no Need to Register ...

All Movies Are At HD Quality ... U can Say i Uploaded All 700 Mb DivX Rips Soo Assuring Best Quality i Can ...

Wana Talk More About It ... Mail me On

celeronkid@live.com

Thanks :)

• Ni
      26th of Apr, 2009

I haven't heard of that, but I just changed from cable to Satellite TV for PC at http://satellitemoviesnow.com/ and that is working for me.

As for getting out of that... I would check to make sure you didn't get a message in your junk email folder telling you how to activate it. Also, email the customer support found on this page

Good Luck!

• La
      7th of Oct, 2009

Watchout for marketers promoting their websites here...
    one says his site is free but in fact its a trap...ya gotta register & pay small fee to download movies etc or ya gotta asnwer some cpa survey which pays the webmaster if someone fills da form... google 'cpa affiliate' for answers

the other one says she just changed from cable to Satellite TV for PC... another affiliate marketer who gets 75% comission from $49.95 junk pctv scam & shes only changed the domain name for the pctv lols...no landing page to trap peoples name & email add...

anyways, if you find a FREE site... just be careful coz they must be up to sumptin... good luck ya'll

7th of Dec, 2009

i almost joined but it seemed fishy so i looked for reviews of the website and realized it was not what i thought i was paying for...
    anyways this is the disclaimer
    This service entitles you to access the location, evaluation, and or recommendation of software available from the web site and for the installation and technical support provided. streamonlinemovies.com does not host any videos or TV streams on our website. We provide an easier access to these streams which are otherwise freely available on the net. All channel names, content, and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. We are not affiliated and we do not claim to be affiliated with any of the owners or providers of videos and TV streams which are accessible through our website.

• Wa
      9th of Dec, 2009

I'm an internet marketer & I confess that 1000s of marketer are promoting this kinda pctv/moviestream crap & earning 70% or 75% comission.

I've stopped promoting this crap since I've found lotsa complain/scam report. My tips are, if you found some 'great product' with 'crazy benefits', checkout if its a scam by typing ' is thewebsite-thatyoufound.com a scam?' on google/yahoo.

The results might be devastating! You'll find 100s of complains regarding the pctv/moviestream niche.

As for the free tv/movie sites, yes there's a trap. Before you can watch 'em, you'll have to complete a cpa form/survey etc & only then you'll get access to the movie/tv. Let's say the cpa company pays 0.50cts for a completed survey, if the free tv/movie site is visited by 1000 visitors in 24hrs, the webmaster of the free tv/movie site gets $500 richer & this goes on 24/7 everyday...

Hope this helps ya'll

• Ha
      9th of Jan, 2010

People, I am so VERY frustrated and disturbed.
    This site is a TOTAL deception and I am also disappointed that
    there aren't any cyber police that brings justice to these
    bunch of bloodsuckers in Bahamas.

"24-7 online support"
    "60-day money back guarantee"
    WOW, these are a straight out lies.

Please Please Please do not trust this site.

• Pr
      20th of Feb, 2010

Even I paid the same amount and there was no service after that - no mails to my mail id as well .Am in UK - dont know what to do

• Mo
      7th of Mar, 2010

Until we hear of PCTV streaming from reputable companies like Google, AT&T, Direct TV, Dish Network, ABC, CBS, BBC, etc, do not pay for any online service. I've paid for a couple, and it's never as they advertise. Picture quality is miserable, and wait time is unbearable, with lots of delays in streaming even though I have fast-speed Internet. There is little noticeable difference between the free and paid services. ~mogama~

• Bo
      15th of Mar, 2010

I only wish that I had found this site before I too paid $49 for nothing. STREAMONLINEMOVIES.COM is a total RIP-OFF !

• A1
      2nd of Apr, 2010

I wish I had seen these comments and should have noted that there was no contact point. Does anyone know how to report them to get them off the net and hopefully in jail?

• Dx
      11th of Jun, 2010

It happened to me as well. Let be know that StreamOnlineMovies.com is the biggest scam on the web, and a total rip-off.
    I rodered the FIFA world Soccer packages for $39.97. No email, no reply to any inquiries, and no way to reach anyone.

alex

• Jd
      17th of Sep, 2010

I attempted to watch the New Orleans Saints in a pre season game on Aug 12, 2010 and after a Google search I too discovered this company. I paid through Clickbank who is reputable and has a good reputation. I have purchased through Clickbank many times and this is my first time being dissatisfied by what I was to receive. I have filed my protest with Clickbank within the 60 day window that they offer on all purchases so we'll see how they respond and I will post back with an update. I would NOT recommend the stream-online-movies.com as they did not respond to service or technical support when I was attempting to get the streaming football game. Now they say I do not even exist? They certainly do on my Credit Card statement!

• Pe
      16th of Nov, 2010

stream-online-movie.com is a total SCAM and a big one. They got me for $44.83
    All they do is lie and send you to a link to HULU which is free anyway.
    I'm embarrassed and pissed. Is it really that easy to get away with it?