Strax Rejuvenation / Bad Cosmetic Surgery

1 4300 N. University DriveLauderhill, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-749-3040

3 years ago I had my bottom eye lids done by Dr. Osak Omulepu, Plastic Surgeon. This Sept 2010 he performed my upper lids. I guess you did not measure right, since he took to much skin from the top lids or should have not done the surgery since now I can not close my eyes fully. I can not sleep at night because I am tearing all night and in the day. I suffer with lost of pains in my eyes as well. I went to see him several time to complain about this and they gave me 3 options.
1. To do a skin Raft on top which I will not do because it would be very noticable and terrible looking.
2. To Tack or I should say pick up the ends of my eyes, which will change the shape of my eyes making me look like I am chinese.
3. Live with it.
This his horrible, I contacted a lawyer and he said that this place did not have any Insurance and I could not sue.

This same doctor did my daughter's bus and did a horrible job making one of her napples smaller then the other, and her scares are terrible and one bus is flater then the other.

The lawyer told me that he gets so many calls about this Strax Rejuvenation surgery place its a shame that all of us who had terrible surgery done can not do a dam thing about it.
I would like you to close this place down and do an investation on this horrible place, where women and men go resolve their problems and come out with terrible and horrible results.

Comments

• Ki
      17th of Feb, 2011

Just because they don't have insurance doesn't mean it's legal for them to disfigure people. They still have assets that we can go after. The lawyers are probably just money hungry and too lazy. They want to do little for a lot of money. This is a big fight so that turns them off. There's got to be something that can be done. And I think I know the answer. We need to gather an army and file a class action suit. We can all share the cost of lawyers so it won't be that expensive. I am so angry that it's becoming a personal goal for me to hit Strax where it hurts. Contact me people, please.

• Os
      14th of Jun, 2018

@Kicia My name is Amy I too had a bad experience call me at 7723018639

14th of Aug, 2011

Strax Rejuvenation is known for many as a perfect meat market or a plastic surgery factory. I also had a horrible experience
    when I went there to change my breast implants because I had old silicon gel implants broken inside my body. Unfortunately I chose the wrong place when I went to Strax and consult my surgery with dr Fisher who stated having an extense experience doing this type of surgery. I had gone thru 4 surgeries betewen 2008 and 2010 trying to fix my breast because they never looked even, now my right breast is not even round and when I laid down it looks like the implant is going to pop out of my thin skin product of the multiple surgeries also I believe the scars are very large. I had paid near $9.000.00 in all this mess. I agree with you, something should to be done Is not fear that because they don't carry malpractice insurance this doctors keep on disfiguring people. I am willing to get together and help to obtain justice.

• Ri
      3rd of Mar, 2016

BEWARE!!! Dr. Omulepu has an Emergency Restriction Order by the FL Dept of Health effective 17 Feb 16. Here is the Miami Herald newspaper story: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/health-care/article62068527.html

Everyone should know if you had any bad plastic surgery with "Dr" Osak Omulepu he now has an Emergency Restriction Order (ERO) placed on him effective February 17, 2016. The allegations is that he injured and maimed 4 of his patients/victims within a 2 days span in May 2015. This "doctor" (use that term very loosely) does NOT have medical insurance and is NOT Board Cerified. All of the clinics he works out of Strax (closed) Vanity Cosmetic Surgery (Dr Ismael Labrador owner who himself was fined $54, 000.00 in 2007 for hiring unlicensed workers) who took down any connections of being with them, Spectrum Aesthetics, and now with Encore Plastic Surgery. This guy is only a contracted doctor that slices/dices females from one clinic to another with very little follow up care. Also, his old clinic Vanity Cosmetic Surgery (Dr. Ismael Labrador and Aimee De La Rosa) is also under the FL State Attorney Investigation for not refunding patients/victims their refunds.
    Here are all of the links and stories. You can also go to the FL Dept of Health and verify their licenses and see the actual documents which shows their past and current discipline. You MUST complain to the FL Dept of Health if you have been a victim:

You can also go on RealSelf.com and see the complaints of this "Dr" Osak Omulepu...not good!!