Stoneleigh Recovery / Misinformation

1 1919 S Highland Ave Suite 325 BLombard, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6302825750

Mr. Brian Levy promised that if I set up an arrangement of payment but could not meet that I could call an rearrange the payment.
This however was not the case nobody answered the phones on the 28th, and the 29th of November. When I talked with the boss of the company Mr. Johnson he said he did not have any workers there on Friday due to Thanksgiving but did on Saturday.

When I finally did get a hold of them on Monday, Dec 1, Mr. Johnson was unfamiliar with the information Mr. Levy gave me about changing a payment date.

The payment was supposed to come out on 11/30/2008 and Mr. Levy knew I wanted to change that because he called me back on 11/29 after hearing my message. He said call back within 2 hours to talk to him. I called back 8 times in the two hours and left 6 messages and he did not only not call me back but put my payment through anyways.

This company will tell you anything to get your information and then when you hold them to the information they gave you pretend like you don't know what your talking about.

Comments

• Su
      18th of Mar, 2009

These people called me to ask me if my neighbor was Mr. blank blank. I said yes it was. He then proceeded to tell me to please put a note on my neighbors door with his information to call ASAP as they had some "exciting" news to give them. Oh come on...! You really think all people are really that stupid?!?!? That is not my job nor is it my roll to do their job! I will not invade my neighbors', whom I don't know that well, privacy. That is unfair practice in my book. Even if they owe somebody something. I would be mortified if my neighbor did that to me on just a phone call from a stranger. Bad practice people.