Stoneleigh Recovery / Misinformation
Mr. Brian Levy promised that if I set up an arrangement of payment but could not meet that I could call an rearrange the payment.
This however was not the case nobody answered the phones on the 28th, and the 29th of November. When I talked with the boss of the company Mr. Johnson he said he did not have any workers there on Friday due to Thanksgiving but did on Saturday.
When I finally did get a hold of them on Monday, Dec 1, Mr. Johnson was unfamiliar with the information Mr. Levy gave me about changing a payment date.
The payment was supposed to come out on 11/30/2008 and Mr. Levy knew I wanted to change that because he called me back on 11/29 after hearing my message. He said call back within 2 hours to talk to him. I called back 8 times in the two hours and left 6 messages and he did not only not call me back but put my payment through anyways.
This company will tell you anything to get your information and then when you hold them to the information they gave you pretend like you don't know what your talking about.
More Stoneleigh Recovery Complaints & Reviews
- Stoneleigh Recovery Associates, LLC - Fraudulent/Unlawful Collection Practices 
- Stoneleigh Recovery Associates - Harrassment 
- Stoneleigh Recovery Management - Harrassing rude phone calls
- Stoneleigh Recovery Services LLC - Fraudulent Collection Efforts on a Debt Already Paid
- Stoneleigh Recovery Associates, LLC - Scam
- Stoneleigh Recovery Associates - Unknown company gave no info
- Stoneleigh Recovery Associates - Collections recovery
- Stoneleigh Recovery Associates LLC - false bill 
- Stoneleigh Recovery Asso - hurrassment
- Stoneleigh Recovery Associates - Harrassing phone calls