Sprint / phone service and crediting issues
I have been a long time client of sprint's and have been recently taken for a ride regarding my new iphone 5. I purchased the iphone 4s some time ago when it first came out and I didn't have any issues whatsoever. The service and phone worked out great for me. Recently I traded in my 4s to purchase the iphone 5 from a sprint store in shrewsbury, massachusetts and it's been nothing short of a nightmare.
I have had serious connections issues with text, email, and internet. I have had the phone replaced by apple and still the problems persist. I have gone to 3 separate sprint store's searching for a resolution but they all simply state that it's a known issue with the iphone 5 and ios 6 system. They also state that there is nothing they can do.
After going back and forth with sprint they offered to terminate my contract if I send them the device back. This seems almost fair except they now have my 4s and will not give it back or replace it. This means that not only will I have no phone, they will have taken my original 4s that I paid for I will have to spend more money to go buy a new one. I have asked them to replace the phone and they said no. They stated that they would only sell me one and that the money's I used to buy the admittedly defective iphone 5 is gone and I am basically screwed. I asked them why they would want to end a relationship like this as I have been a long time paying customer and tenisha their customer sales rep stated "is that all sir". I got the point. I am hoping the social media gods will get someone to wake up over there and help the little guy out.
More Sprint Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account! 
- Sprint - additional fee 
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service 
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee 
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy 
- Sprint - account 552196684 naim a. azim 
- Sprint / Palm Treo - everything 
- Sprint - deceived into signing phone leases! 
- Sprint Corporation - sprint
- Sprint - double billing after account closed