Sports Authority / defective merchandise and bad customer service
I bought a pair of running shorts on 5/9/09 while visiting family. When I got home 60 miles away and tried them on I found the magnetized plastic theft preventor still attached to the shorts and was unable to get it off, rendering the shorts unwearable. There is no Sports Authority where I live.
I called the store to complain. The manager was properly apologetic, but his only suggestion of help was that I take it to a nearby Big Five, which also has the same devices and ask if they would remove it. To me, that speaks volumes about the lack of interest in maintaining a positive corporate image and customer relations. I am not going to do that. I am going to hold on to the shorts until I'm over that way again, and then return them, and never shop at Sports Authority again.
If this is typical of this chain's attitude toward customers I can only think of two words: Circuit City (which, probably karmically, was located next door to this Sports Authority). Good riddance to poor corporations.
More Sports Authority Complaints & Reviews
- Sports Authority - return exchange policy 
- Sports Authority - Tennis Rackquet and Shoes 
- Sports Authority - Sold me a bike with the wrong tire, manager denied that it was the wrong tire 
- Sports Authority - I Can Laugh Now 
- Sports Authority - Refuse to refund damaged product 
- Sports Authority - Treadmill service
- Sports Authority - Exchange 
- Sports Authority - bad service, twice
- Sports Authority - Reward Card 
- Sports Authority - Delivery and Assembly