Sports Authority / Tennis Rackquet and Shoes
1. I bought an expensive rackquet of "Wilson" company and I played with it for less than a month and all of a sudden frame got broke. I took the racquet to them and they refused to do anything with it except giving me a 1-800 number for "Wilson" which was a number of an employee who never called me back.
2. Same thing with "Wilson" shoes, after couple of weeks they were ripped off on the top. They again refused to do anything with it and rather made me angry by saying "There is no way that these shoes were bought couple of weeks back, look very old".
Terrible customer service and they don't stand behind their product. Once you are out of the shop then it is not their headacke any more.
More Sports Authority Complaints & Reviews
- Sports Authority - return exchange policy 
- Sports Authority - Sold me a bike with the wrong tire, manager denied that it was the wrong tire 
- Sports Authority - I Can Laugh Now 
- Sports Authority - defective merchandise and bad customer service 
- Sports Authority - Refuse to refund damaged product 
- Sports Authority - Treadmill service
- Sports Authority - Exchange 
- Sports Authority - bad service, twice
- Sports Authority - Reward Card 
- Sports Authority - Delivery and Assembly