Spidentity / this is total bull!!

1 Ulysses, KS, United States Review updated:

I ordered an item from spidentity, after4-5 weeks they sent me
Some cheep computer printout that a could have made in 5 minutes. They didn't even use any info I sent them and they put the most effort into the disclaimer on the back, their overcharged paper isnt even good enough to work on a blind man. Any site that does not allow for you to place feedback is a scam I learned that the hard way.

Pe

Comments

• Fa
      29th of May, 2009

I AM AN EMPLOYEE OF MANY FAKE ID COMPETION SITES AND THEY AGREED TO GIVE ME A FAKE ID IF I POSTED FAKE COMPLAINTS AGAINST THE COMPETITION. THEY DID NOT KEEP THEIR WORD SO I AM EXPOSING THE FAKE ID COMPTETION SITES WHERE I POSTED FAKE REVIEWS SAYING THEY WERE BAD

FAKE POSTS by employees of competition sites

DO not rely on any reviews posted on complaintsboard. they are all fake and are posted by competitor sites in order to direct you to their own site.

I worked for fakeidguru and it was my job to post fake reviews about all sites that were their competiton so DO NOT BELIEVE THE FAKE REVIEWS POSTED BY COMPETITOR SITES ON ALL FAKE ID SITES.

IF A SITE IS LEGITIMATE IT WILL NOT COMMENT ON THEIR COMPETITOR SITES SO USE YOUR BRAIN AND THINK WHY WOULD ONE SITE DISS ANOTHER

Okay here is the real truth, and I am going to expose it. I was employed by undergroundreviews.com

We are paid to post bad reviews against the competitor sites and then get a commission for each link that is clicked thru us, . well the ###ers never paid me so i am exposing them.

You should send a email to any online id comapny, even if they have a question answer page, and if you get a response they are legitimate, if not they are a scam site. Underground review owns all the sites they review listed here:

I-D-E-N-T-I-F-I-C-A-T-I-O-N

MYOIDS DETAILS

HOLOGRAMS: ?
    BARCODES: ?
    UV: ?
    COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS
    Good

UK-I-D
    [ID LISTING]~~~

OWNED BY THEM
    BAD

FAKE ID GURU
    [ID LISTING]