Spicy Lingerie / Still no delivery

Do not order from this company. I paid extra for priority shipping on a costume - which is 2-3 days. It has been 2 weeks and they are telling me today that it's just been shipped. They told me for 3 days straight it was shipped that day - they are liars and I believe they try to rip you off and unless you call everyday and keep on them, you will never see your order.

Then I asked about their return policy, just in case. I was told costumes are non-refundable. I just know something is going to be wrong with my order, and there is nothing I can do about it.

Beware!

Va

Comments

• Mo
      8th of Jan, 2009

Hello My name is Jaclinne From Spicy Lingerie, We have been in business since 2001, We will be more than happy to resolve any issue for our customer. However if a Costume that is used is not returnable is something we cannot accept it back, We do receive customer who try to return used hallowen costume especially in season of oct. nov that after their one time use, they simply want to return the used costume and get their money back, We state our return policy clearly Costume is a not returnable item, Can be exchange for size if doesn't fit.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with or simply drop us a email or phone call.
    Here is our customer service number and email:

909-598-0588

Help@spicylingerie.com

Or Live chat at our website at www.spicylingerie.com

11th of Feb, 2009

i placed a order on 02/04/09 and i havent received the orfer i paid $8.00 for shipping method for priority mail 2-3 days its been a week my order # is spicylingeriestore-132736 i'll be waiting for your response thank you. from Maria Gomez,