Speedy Health Supplements / Took money / didnt ship product / wont respond to emails

1 WI, United States Review updated:

Ordered a product on February 2nd, they took money out of my acount on the third. Two weeks later I asked where my product was and they responded and said it would be in today and shipped tomarrow. It has been two weeks since then and they wont respond to any of my questions. It has almost been a month that they have had my money and now they wont respond to emails or voicemails left on there machine, which by the way, is the only thing you ever here on the other end of the phone. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. THEY HAVE MY $70 AND ARE RUNNING WITH IT. DONT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY, YOU WONT GET A PRODUCT AND THEY WONT RESPOND TO YOUR QUESTIONS.

Comments

• Wi
      1st of Feb, 2010
    Speedy Health Supplements - poor service /wrong item shipped
    Kentucky

Shipped wrong item after three week wait. Now compnay will not respond to e-mails. poor service-ripoff

• Cu
      5th of Feb, 2011

I placed an order January 2, 2011 and within days I sent an email to them asking about shipment. No response. Twice more and no response. Sent more emails and still no response. I asked for them to refund me due to their horrendous service. No response. I emailed a complaint to the BBB. No response. I sent another email to Healthy Supplements again telling them to refund me as they are a fraud and they are stealing money from people and have a bogus website & pretending to provide a service to people as a front so they are able to scam people. I hope people will google for complaints about this company before ordering 'anything' so they are not wripped off as well. I will email my credit company next to let them know and for an alert to be placed on my credit card as a prevention against this company from attempting to steal more money from me. Everyone out there, do NOT order anything from this website. They are crooks.

• Bo
      22nd of Feb, 2011

i thank you for this input cuz i found the website one day called next to order and got machine searced all day and all i can find is complaints thanks alot for saving me!!!

• Wa
      28th of May, 2014

These People are Crooks!!! DONOT order from them...never answer the phone...or e-mail...charged credit card...didnot deliver product...DIDNOT refund money when I canceled the order!!!