SPD Warranty Programscams

D Review updated:

I received a notice that the warranty on my 2004 jetta is about to end. I DON'T OWN a 2004 jetta. This is BS. The people running this company should spend time in jail. You should call them and pomplain also. [protected] manager G. Rareesh

• K
      Aug 22, 2009

I recieved the same letter in the mail. They told me my warranty on my 2002 Durango was about to expire and this was my 2nd reminder. I never owned a Durango. I called them on it and they were very nasty and could not understand why I was so upset about a piece of mail, they said just through it out. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told there are many which one do I want. Very arrogant. So he gave me a supervisor but I think it was the same guy. This guy said his name was Rob Hays. LOL I asked who the president of the company was and he said he is not allowed to give out that information. This place is a big SCAM.

• M
      Aug 24, 2009

We, too, just received a letter stating that the 2002 S60 Volvo we purchased "1 month ago". Wait, 1 month ago??? We've had this vehicle since the summer of 2003. Though it may appear to be a waste of time, I think I'm going to give them a call [protected]) and give them the run around before telling them to f-off.