Southern Magazine Promotions / Never give your credit card number!
I recently received a call from Bradley Evans and his supervisor, Melissa, from Southern Magazine Promotions. When I answered the phone, they said that I had been entered into a drawing by one of my credit card companies and that I won a free vacation and three magazines subscriptions. The only thing was that I had to pay for the fourth one. By the end of the phone call, I had signed up for six magazines and was paying $50 a month for 20 months. Of course I didn't do the math and was caught off guard. When I hung up the phone, I had realized that I just signed up for a $1000.00 magazine subscription. I called them back from my caller ID and said that I wanted to cancel the order that I just put in. Melissa told me that I couldn't and she would take a year off. So, I looked up their name on Google and found a link with a letter describing a similar situation listed on your website. I was able to get the whole canceled through the pushiness of my father.
I just wanted to add a complaint to let people know that they are out there again, and preying on anyone they get a hold of. They are fast talkers and will tell anything you want to hear, and then ask for a credit card number. I was gullible to fall for it, so I wanted to try help warn other consumers.
More Southern Magazine Promotions Complaints & Reviews
- Southern Magazine Promotions - need customet names 
- Southern Magazine Promotions - Fraud & cheating! 
- Southern Magazine Promotions - Scam
- Southern Magazine Promotions - don't take their crap!!! 
- Southern Magazine Promotions - FRAUD 
- Southern Magazine Promotions - FRAUD AND SCAMMED
- Southern Magazine Promotions - Tried to cancel 
- Southern Magazine Promotions - Fraud and Lies 
- Southern Magazine Promotions - Do not be taken in...