Souq.comorder no. [protected] abdominal muscle exercises machine

I have ordered Abdominal Muscle Exercises Machine, PRODUCT INFORMATION & SPECIFICATIONS was Brand : Other, Sporting Good Category : Outdoor Recreation, UPC-A : 00SASP000004, Item EAN : [protected]. But i received other than above mentioned. Furthermore find attached file complaint conversation history between buyer & seller to easy understand.
Based on this raising complaint to Souq Customer Service. Kindly advise the procedure of returning back. Awaited your feedback.

• Mezbah uddin manik's Response, Mar 21, 2018

• zairon's Response, Apr 13, 2018

call us back our number is [protected]

• Ali Sh.'s Response, May 26, 2018

Still waiting for my shipment no. [protected] . Even after speak to helpline twice and post a complaint on 21/5/2018. No one bothered to call me and solve the issue of delivery.

• Mezbah uddin manik's Response, Jun 03, 2018

Before 2 years I return something don't give my money when I call customer service 24 hours 44 hours tomorrow today like this I don't understand what happened I am very upset how to add Bai something if like this I'm very very sorry please return my money thanks [protected] Tracking number my number [protected]

• mohammad fayaz khan's Response, Jul 14, 2018

I purchased 32 gb SanDisk sd card through Order no. [protected] from [protected]@souq.com when I checked its was 29gb I refund back to souq.com, now 2 week's pass but souq.com not paying my refund money or item

Kh
Jul 27, 2017

Comments

Aug 13, 2018
    Souq.com - S6 Samsung phone
    Souq.com

Bought a phone from soul.com, two months ago. It's a total Disaster. The phone is concked off. Screen is shattered. Never will trust souq.com bought b amazon as an advisable and recommended site for anyone to buy product. Check the condition of phone n just two months... d not buy any product from Vietnam.

• Na
    Souq.com - Himalaya baby lotion

Hi,

I had ordered Himalaya baby lotion on 18 jul 18..the ordered was cancelled from your side on 19 jul 18 without any intimation...and the money is also not creadited to my account back.

Kindly revert on the above case asap..

Regards
    Nadia magdaline antony

• Ul
    Souq.com - Wireless Network Camera : Souq ID ref : [protected]
    United Arab Emirates

I've purchased a wireless network camera from souq.com with ref id no [protected], but its not getting connected to my home wifi connection, always showing device not found.
    Plss resolve issue & provide with either replacement or rectification of the product I've purchased.

Regards
    Ulhas S. Nakashe
    +[protected]

• Sh
    Souq.com - i phone 8 plus
    abu dhabi
    India
    souq.com

my order # [protected] I have requested a complaint 12 times for my damage warranty but no one took a action but finally some have arrived and received my phone now its been 5 days lets see how long they take for refund my I phone I can advice to every one please don't ever buy from souq .com :)

• Bi
    Souq.com - Rice cooker and bean bag
    Saudi Arabia

Dear Sir, i want to make a complain about my order in Souq. Com. I ordered 2 pcs rice cooker #[protected] i received only 1. Delivers today. I ordered a bean bag, the store cancelled and told me they will return my money but i didnt receive till now. Please i want answer for my complaints. Thank you Victoria Llamas

Souq.com - Men's wallet
    Abudhabi
    United Arab Emirates

I ordered Beallerry Casual zipper short men wallet black, but today I received ordered which is without zipper, please exchange or refund amount if the actual product is not available, attached are the pics for your understanding, please do the needful thanks.
    Order#[protected]
    Contact#[protected]

• Co
    Souq.com - [protected]
    DHAHRAN

Dear sir,
    I order 2 times for car holder cooler 16 ltrs but they send me 2 times the same 8 ltrs product and also charge me high price for 16 ltrs iam your regular costumer pls kindly please check this issue and solve the problem i really thankfull to your supports and feedback.

Best Regards,

Ali (+[protected])

Souq.com - Complanig about your coustmoer servise
    Ajman
    Souq.com

Am order my phone 17 july so there show my order 22 send but untill now no any shipment ready and am call today coustmor service so she talk and say hold the call am wait 5 minutes then she cut call tell me what the servise souq.com very poor service

• De
    Souq.com - Delay in delivery of product
    souc.com

I bought a mobile still waiting to get it expected date of delivery it was today image with order number is attached please fix the issue or refuse the order so that we can look another option to buy product instead of souc.com

Thanks

Waiting for response

Souq.com - Cloth Ordering From Amazon Global
    Alain

Hello There

I ordered clothes from souq.com on: 12 June 2018 Order ID: #[protected] and the total amount was: 432.40 AED

But when I received the items via Aramex I paid separately Aed 384.21 aed and 122.03 aed they explained to me it's 2 orders.

but in fact I ordered one time.

Best Regard

Saeed

• Ri
    Souq.com - Deffective iPhone 6s Received
    Jeddah
    souq.com

Ordered New iphone 6s Space Gray 64 GB from www.souq.com on 01 April 2018.
    The showed New iphone after receiving the phone restarting many times. I checked with apple they claiming that the phone used and technical and service coverage is expired. I have the screen shot both.

• Pa
      Aug 15, 2018
    Souq.com - I have money inside my account but everytime I use to order, it won't process..
    Madinah, KSA
    Saudi Arabia

Please help me with my account under [protected]@gmail.com Debit card was charge and money stayed in my souq account but everytime I use to order, it won't proceed..

• Ah
    Souq.com - Payment
    United Arab Emirates

Payment done as showed in the screenshot but not abble to proceed. Already money has been deducted

• Mo
    Souq.com - Sendisk sd card
    Al ain
    [protected]@souq.com

I purchased 32 gb SanDisk sd card through the order no. [protected], when I opened and checked its was 29gb, I refund back to souq.com before up 2 week's. Until I waiting for my refund mony or item but until no response

• Da
    Souq.com - Unprofessional. No product, no refund

Unprofessional. Lying. No product. No delivery date adherence. No refund yet for almost 2 months. Never delivered a call back or update promise.

I would rate it 0 if the option existed.

Order [protected]

• Bf
    Souq.com - Iphone 6 plus
    Al fallah st.
    United Arab Emirates

I want to return the iphone 6 plus that i buy yesterday because when i charge the phone and i used it its so hot its look like ganna burn that why i want to change

• Ta
      Aug 16, 2018
    Souq.com - iPhone 6/ forgot password and apple id
    Puttur
    India
    [protected]@gmail.com

Forgot password and Apple ID.. while opening the mobile it asks activation lock.. but there is no activation lock I placed.

• Gu
      Aug 16, 2018
    Souq - Jean, shirt and shoe
    Taif
    Saudi Arabia

I ordered with you people but you brought a wrong order of which the shoes are damaged, the size of the of the jean I ordered 36 you brought 32, ordered shirt you brought t shirt

• Ba
      Aug 20, 2018
    Souq.com - Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, 32GB, 4GB RAM || Order ID. [protected] || Shipment # [protected]

Hi,

I have order Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, 32GB, 4GB RAM Golden on 10 Aug 2018 and today I received my order when I open my order I found Samsung Galaxy S7, 32GB, 4GB RAM Golden. its not Edge which I ordered.

Please it is my request to take necesary action against Evsion seller.

Thanks.

Bashir Mangi

Aug 20, 2018
    Souq.com - Lg q6 mobile not get back after clearing complaint.

Order placed on: 22 March 2018
    Order ID: #[protected]
    Order details
    Recipient: Muhammed Afsal
    Seller: LG-STORE

I bought lg q6 mobile. But i got one display broken handset and i returned it back but i did not get any refund or handset till yet. It took almost 2 months. What can i do to get my mobile back after clearing complaints. Please help

• Fa
    Souq.com - mobile refund issue
    jeddah
    souq.com

souq is not giving my mobile refund from last one month and nobody is replying me

•   Aug 20, 2018
    Souq.com - Don't return my money long time I complain this about my return money
    [protected]@gmail.com

My question please how many days you give return my money to my account if like this how to eye shopping your website this is very bad I cannot buy anything because this long time no answer anything for my money you don't give before 2 weeks when I will call every time same answer but Intel don't give my money 512 Riyal please return my money

• Sh
    Souq.com - Refund or return
    AL QUOZ IND 3

sir,
    what happen my order item, i m waiting for 14 days there is no response our side. monday i will call our customer person miss Asma told 15 th delivery your order item.
    Order #[protected]

• Ro
      Aug 20, 2018
    Souq.com - air bed and anti glare glass
    Saudi Arabia

i purchase the air bed and i pay through my credit card they deliver wrong item so i return the item but until now for more two months souq did not return my refund they always telling me that still on process, same as i ordered the Anti glare glass they deliver wrong item also, very disappointing

• Mo
    Souq.com - Excessive email ads
    United Arab Emirates

although I have tried to delete my profile and clicked unsubscribe multiple times from all your communication options, I am still being bombarded with unwanted ads. this not only annoying this is illegal and I will take legal action unless you stop immediately.

my email address
    Mohammed

•   Aug 20, 2018
    Souq.com - I order samsung galaxy s8 plus screen protector.souq.com give me iPhone x screen protector very very bad
    [protected]@gmail.com

I need return my money from mi account thanks

• Ar
      Aug 20, 2018
    Souq.com - I want change item so first cancel this order please
    Hail
    Souq.Com

I want cancel

• Al
    Souq.com - Delivery of shipment

Your shipment [protected]...
    I received this message five time yesterday at 3pm and at 1:30pm. But no delivery.
    But twice I received call and I informed that I will be available after 1:30 but they he force me to leave your job and come now. I called to helpline and informed the same but useless. Behaviour of delivery person was insulting.

• Qa
    Souq.com - not receive yet
    Saudi Arabia

Order [protected] has been placed successfully. Delivery estimate:Saturday, Jun 2, 2018. Track your order on https://souq.link/2kDnz2w.

this is my order number and souq.com not deliver my order yet. one day already delay.

Souq.com - قمت بارجاع طلب شراء ولم ياتي احد لاستلام السلعه المرتجعه
    Reiyadh

قمت بارجاع منتجين ولم ياتي اي مندوب لاستلام طلب الارجاع

• Za
      Aug 21, 2018
    Souq.com - i cannot buy my items
    Kuwait

when ever i keep buying my items it keeps saying "sorry working over time"

• Za
    Souq.com - samsung galaxy s8 silicone cover - dark gray, ef-pg950" complaints
    Kuwait

I recieved a different type of product ; cover of samsung s+ instead of samsung s . Customer service promis me two times that i will get back my money. However, i didnt recieve any thing. Please check the attached photos regarding my complains.

• Na
    Souq.com - Hair wax
    Souq.com

So i had ordered a hair wax as it was written as hair wax and when i got it i saw that it was a wring product i want all my money back and i want them to take their product back and give me the right product

Souq.com - Refunds
    souq.com

I have previously called customer service about moving the pending money in my account to the savings account so i can order some products of the store using the money however I haven't been able to buy them as the money still hasn't been moved. It has been over 2 months!

Souq.com - Apple Iphone 7 Plus
    Saudi Arabia

On the 10th of December 2017 I ordered an iphone 7 Plus under order number [protected] from souq.com and as it came to me from the first day its charger was not working. I have send many email to Souq.com but nothing send me reply.

Aug 29, 2018
    Souq.com - Souq.com costumer services

Souq.com 2 years warranty is totally fake, souq.com is only purchase over product, after purchasing not follow up, and no any availability for changing, reparing, and returning, I mani time calls and emails, but no any response, this is all fake.

• El
    Souq.com - souq order no [protected]
    United Arab Emirates

It is not accepted to delay the delivery of order for more than two weeks without any clear answer from your side.

Really it is not profissional way from such company.

You contact me on phone for more clarification.

Regards,
    Amir
    ‭[protected]‬

Souq.com - #neverbuyagain #con #cheat #souq
    United Arab Emirates

My phone is with souq since last 2 month, for repairs, every time I call them they say it is replaced with new unit and will be delivered in 48 hrs but it never gets delivered. And there online support service never replies.
    Ticket No. : [protected].
    Order number: [protected]

• As
    Souq.com - fake product - google chromecast
    Dammam
    Souq.com

I ordered a google chromecast in souq.com from a seller called bvlgari_ which he changed it now to "dinok" and i received a fake product.

I need a replacement free of cost with original google chromecast ASAP.

HOPE SOUQ.COM TRIES TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE IN A FAIR MANNER.

Please check the difference between original n fake.

• Di
    Souq.com - Drone

Good afternoon, , I received my order on
    Saturday the 30th .But unfortunately the drone is not flying
    At all.It was a gift for my sons birthday.Please send a replacement.
    I have the box and all the accessories..

Dina