Sonic / terrible service!

Liberal, KS, United States Review updated:
Phone: Kansas Ava Liberal KS 67901
Did you know that if you travel from Liberal Ks to Oklahoma City OK that if you stop at a sonic there are no restrooms? Did you know that they set there clocks ahead so if you get there right before happy hour ends and you place your order they will tell you the happy hour price and then bring out your order and tell you that you placed it after 4. Quote "if we set our clocks to everyone we would be in trouble" Even though the corporate office is set for the correct time. My sprint phone has always been set to the correct time no matter where you go. But according to the sonic in liberal kansas it is 5 minutes to slow. The service is to slow. The order is most of the time incorrect. The people need to speak more clearly and they do not. One day had to wait 10 minutes for one soda. Trash can is always full so there is no where to throw your food wrappers. It is just too bad that you can not get good service anymore. I have been there many time and heard many many complaints when people are just make their orders. This will be something as simple as easy ice.

They do not know what easy ice is.
Si

Comments

Ch
  20th of Aug, 2008
I come in from work, take a shower & put on clean clothes. Stop at sonic At SH105&McCaleb Rd. Conroe, Tx. Place my order, receive my order with no napkins. I ask for napkins which I never Receive. I get chili sauce on my fresh shirt***********I am pissed.

Thanks

Charlie Harris
Mi
  20th of Aug, 2008
they are way 2 slow at sonic!!
Dp
  3rd of Jun, 2016

Sonic - terrible service
2407 Old Windthorst Rd
Wichita Falls
Texas
Phone: 940-761-6145

11/29/14 Pulled into a bay, ordered 2 Blasts and a milk shake. After 15 minutes, if I hadn't already paid with my debit card, I would have left. I pushed the order button to ask if there was a problem. No one ever answered me. They were not that busy. It took almost 20 minutes to get this order. The milk shake was thick ice cream, absolutely no way was it coming through a straw. Supposed to be caramel, never tasted anything but vanilla. Would have been great if I wanted ice cream. I did not, wanted a smooth shake. I stop at this location very often. It is our go-to location. Most of the time I have good service. Not today. Needless to say, this little gal did NOT get a tip. Even though I know it wasn't her fault, I was very dissatisfied. And this causes me to not give them any of my business for a while.

Sonic Drive-In Logo Sonic Drive-In