Sonic Drive In / very rude carhops

1 308 e main streetSevierville, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8654539799

i was just over there eating and there was a conversation being had that was not appropriate in front of my family.i was sitting at the stall enjoying my burger and this rather rude carhop (i found out her name is cory)was on her cell phone cussing around and saying some pretty vulgar things right out in the parking area as if no one could hear her..i spoke to the manager on duty and she was a manager in training and didn't know what to say to me her name was april.. i am sick and tired of this staff at this sonic ever since it took over new management it has gone to the dogs and i hate it cause i enjoy going here...

Ni

Comments

Br
  27th of Mar, 2009

I have been to this one and its horrible...agreed food is always soggy nasty and cold =]

Br
  27th of Mar, 2009

There is one on Merchants in Knoxville ...I went there Dec 24th 2008 at around 8 am and ordered 30.00 worth of food...I told the lady i needed alot of ketchup and salt where she didnt have to make trips...she came to the vehical and gave us our drinks and i told her she didnt mark the diet I am a type 2 diabetic and had 5 drinks so buy the time if i was to taste them my sugar would be high...she got pissed and snatched all the drinks back and said whatever...well as i was distributing food to the kids all we got was one pack of ketchup...So i hit the button she answered WHAT!?!?@? THATS WHEN ITOLD HER WHAT WE NEEDED SO SHE BROUGHT US 2 MORE PACKS OF KETCHUP, then went back in there texting...At this point i was getting annoyed with this lady and hit the button agian cause the kids were fighting over the ketchup she answered cant u see im busy...needless to say she came back this time with tons more ketchup and I told her she didnt have to be rude and it was Christmas eve... she said and?? I explained to her we paid her wages and that i wanted to speak to her manager she walked away and never got them so we drove off and never will I go back!!!

Ih
  2nd of Sep, 2009

Brittney, Dakota, and Maddies Mommy.

On behalf of the Sonic Drive-In Crew, i apologize for that [censor]e's ignorance and rudeness.