Software4students.co.uk / Won't be using this bunch of cowboys ever again and I would suggest you don't either.

I purchased a Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 suite from S4S in Jan 2012 for my daughters brand new HP Touchsmart 520. Installed it - it all went well - until a manufacturing fault in the HP 520 (only then 3 months old) meant I had to have a replacement hard drive for the computer. So same computer, new hard drive - the Product Key would not activate, and Software4Students refused to give me a new product key under these circumstances. Sharp practice or what - I mean come on fellas - ever heard of good customer service? I guess not! Won't be using this bunch of cowboys ever again and I would suggest you don't either.

More Software4students.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• He
      3rd of Jan, 2014

I absolutely agree with the attitude you have, because I am in the same situation. I have recently re-installed my OS on to a new hard drive, and the old one has been formatted, therefore one of the product keys is no longer active. However, they are not giving me a product key to get the software I purchased a license for to activate.

Think about it this way, I paid for 2 computer license, and now only one is being used, so I am no longer getting what I paid for.

I will continue to try and persuade them, but if not I shall look for an alternative organisation to deal with. If it were Amazon, I bet the issue would have been solved for both of us.