Smoochmypups / Puppies / Linda Kaiser

1 Lapeer, MI, United States Review updated:

I had been searching for a reputable breeder of Cavachons for some time. After Goog ling several names I had come across Linda Kaiser and Smooch M Pups. I had read a complaint about her but after reading it realized that this particular thread really sounded like nonsense, so I decided to do some further research on my own. I went and visited Linda. I spent a lot of time talking to her and playing with her puppies. This is the only way in today's, ever so Internet driven society, that I could see for myself what was the best thing for me and my family. I told Linda of my finding the complaint about her. We discussed it face to face. I could see and feel that she was telling me the truth about this unfortunate ordeal. I am so happy that I took the time to find out about her and that I didn't label her an unfit breeder or just another puppy mill like the complaint had stated. She clearly loves animals and the puppy I adopted from her is the light of our life! She was beautiful, well taken care of, and very social. My veterinarian stated that he doesn't see a lot of puppies that have had such great preventative care and was really impressed with my puppy. I am thrilled with my decision to investigate on my own and not believe the ridiculous inaccuracies that some unhappy person wrote on the Internet. I found those allegations to be totally false. I am a reasonable, educated person and do my homework before purchasing things. I am posting this because I think the positive should be represented as well. Thank you Linda Kaiser and Smooch My Pups for loving what you do and producing the most cared for and adorable puppies ever!

Mt
Mar 31, 2014

Comments

• Bu
      11th of Sep, 2014

I also have purchased one of Lynne Kaiser's puppies (Smooch my Pups) in and it was the best call I ever made. I have been to Lynne's home and talked to her on numerous occasions before purchasing our little boy. Our pup is the best puppy we have ever had. He came to us well socialized, happy, healthy, and loved. Lynne is the furthest thing from a puppy mill... she is a caring wonderful home breeder of these precious little "love sponges" called Cavachons. Anyone who is lucky enough to have one of Lynne's puppies is fortunate! Lynne does things right!!! When I am ready for our 2nd Cavachon she is the only call that I will be making... Thank you Lynne for caring and loving all of your puppies...

• Ex
      6th of May, 2015

Linda Kaiser is a Puppy Mill/Wholesaler. While doing my research on Cavachons found that not only did she sell a puppy with kennel croup, ear mites, and a match stick up one puppy's butt, bus she was also donating to the Lapeer Animal Shelter. Why would you support someone who is not above insulting anyone who post the TRUTH. The Internet is full of these disgusting Puppy Mill breeders!!!