SMCorp / Can't Cancel unwanted membership

PA, United States Review updated:
4.7
I have been trying to cancel membership with SMCorp since the moment I felt I was talked into giving out my credit information and forced into becoming a member. I have called repetedly and when gotten a real person instead of a machine they have transfered me to a machine detailing instructions on how to cancel which were not aplicatable in my situation. When I recieved the packet in mail as said on the machine for canceling I returned the packet. It's been almost 2 weeks since I returned their packet, I still have not gotten my membership canceled or my money back as they claimed I would if I cancel within the 30 day trial.
Am

Comments

Mi
  22nd of Apr, 2011
I agree I payed $2 to get there kit like a year ago, they I forgot about it, moved on then I was looking for some work I can do at home and came across them, at first I thought it was actual job, but soon I realized that they where the same people that didn't give me the kit. They called me and I told them repeatly I didn't have money, and I finally gave them my bank info, to prove a point that I don't have money. Now after long wait, I finally got the package and no clear idea if I ever cancel my membership because they won't tell me.
Ke
  6th of Feb, 2012
Are you sure you are talking about the same company?? It costs more than $2 to get the start up package!