Sleep Number Bedlousy sleep, does not do what it says

All of these mattress should be recalled. They are terrible. They don't do what they advertise. It definately is false advertising, Ours is 6 years old and when we started having trouble with the pump and losing air we called and they gave us a list of stuff to do to check it. My husband is 73 and I am 72 we can't be moving a king size bed like it weighs 30 lbs. Needless to say it still is the way it was when we called 6 months ago. Every morning we wake up with a back ache because the bed loses air during the night and it starts out at 50 and is 25 in the morning. You wake up sleeping in a hole which is hard to get out of. Bad, really bad. We were at the mall yesterday where we bought it and there were people in the store looking at them. Any time we see customers in there store we go in and complain to make sure they hear our complaints so hopefully they won't be taken in like we were. I wish some one would start a class action lawsuit because this is what it needs to stop them. If I had the funds or knowledge to do so I would.