Skoda Fabia / Engine defect

1 India Review updated:

My car SKODA FABIA PETROL., less than five months old and run only 3100 Km was broken down on Haridwar-Delhi high way on 21 May 2009, with no petrol emission, while I was over-taking. I narrowly escaped an accident. The dealer (Sai Automobile, New Delhi) told me on the phone that Skoda Fabia petrol has this basic defect of heating up. I should wait for 2 hours for it to cool down and then drive back to Delhi. That means, they are selling the public cars with technical defect, which not only means financial loss but danger to life. The car suddenly loses its petrol emission while driving.
Mr. Sanghania of Sai Automobile has told me to deal with the company directly and gave me a telephone number and email of the regional office in Gurgaon [protected]). No body ever picks up this telephone. The local representative of SKODA, Mr. Agrawal wrote to me that the car stopped due to dirty petrol. What a ridiculous statement to hide the grave technical defect in the car!
The workshop of the dealer located in Noida ‘repaired’ the car on 23 May and gave me back on the 24. They used up nearly 10 litres of petrol from the car and also refused to give me in writing what was wrong and what they have done to the car. On the paper they gave me from the workshop, it is written: ‘Sublet Operation’. All these irregular practices are evidence by themselves that the SKODA company is trying to cover up something.
Main company in Aurangabad has not replied to my several faxes and registered letter sent more than a month ago.
The car heats up even after driving 10 Kilometers This is a KILLER CAR.
Buyer beware, Do not buy SKODA unless you want to commit suicide.
I want to bring to the attention of the GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, that such cheat companies should be thrown out of the country. They are here to cheat us and do not abide by the laws of the land by honouring Guarantee and responsibility of the product they are selling.

To the attention of all Skoda troubled people, please complain immediately at the following address:
Director General (Investigation & Registration)
MRTPC
Bikaner House Baracks
Shahjahan Road
New Delhi 110011
Telephone: [protected]
Fax: [protected]
Please write registered letters and send faxes.
Dr. (Mrs) Vinod Verma
drvinodverma@dataone.in
telephone: [protected]

Comments

• Vv
      31st of Jul, 2009

TROUBLED SKODA CUSTMOMERS: PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:

Director General (Investigation & Registration)
    MRTPC
    Bikaner House Baracks
    Shahjahan Road
    New Delhi 110011
    Telephone: 011 2338 4326
    Fax: 011 2338 4965
    Please write registered letters and send faxes.
    Dr. (Mrs) Vinod Verma

UR CORRECT FABIA IS BAS CAR I ALSO HAVE ENGINE DEFECT

• Pr
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Skoda Fabia - engine
    Torque Automotive Pvt. Ltd.
    India

I myself PRAVIN SHAMJIBHAI PALAN purchased a car skoda fabia on 18-JUL-2011 INVOICE NO.R1/G/033 from gandhidham kutch gujarat and my car is only 1900 km used and got a problem in engine and my car is been taken by the service vehicle and no steps are been taken and i haven't got my car back and so there is kindly request to the skodaindia company to take steps on that and my e-mail add is param_palan@yahoo.in and contact no. 09099923366