Singles Station / Bogus claims

1 Little Rock, AR, United States Review updated:

Oh my God! Do not "join" this service. The fees are outrageously high and unless you are a complete shutin you get NOTHING for the money. They will call you with an "introduction" to someone, giving you some information that person gave, which is likely to be crap and then you're on your own. It's a completely blind date and the person they try to "introduce" you to is likely to not even be close to the type of person you told them you were interested in. You can't change anything on the contract they make you sign and you can't cancel the contract, unless you want to go ahead and pay the rest of the service fee. Once they have your signature, the people you deal with are very rude and made it plain to me that they didn't really care about offering anything even remotely like good service. My dealing with them has been nothing but unpleasant.

Comments

• Su
      15th of Sep, 2008

I absolutely disagree with Beeker318. SINGLES STATION FOUND ME MY SOULMATE!! I went out with several people who were unhappy, not because the service was bad, but they were unhappy people. I found the experience wonderful to say the least. They were extremely helpful, caring and considerate of my needs. Without them I would have never found the love of my life. They have changed my life for the best and without them I would still be trying to find a way to meet a decent men.

• Fl
      19th of Feb, 2009

I am in the middle of my 12 matches & I have not actually met any of them yet- the phone calls are useless. The first two did not say more than 5 words in the call & they never asked me any questions at all. The third one turned out not to even match what was in my profile. It is a waste of $3000. How do they actually make these matches, what are their qualifications. How do we know that they are not just opening the phone book?

• Ye
      9th of Mar, 2009

The truth of these comments can be verified and added to if we are brave enough to admit it. The background check is on our bank account. The request for never married or widowed is never considered by single station. You can be matched with a reborn drughead, dui/dwi offender, sex for a meal, move on in, one or more family members in prison plus the " have nothing to show for work history, wages earned or integrity-----.
    You do get an expensive education in how appreciate not dating.
    The personnel change so often you end up with calls from other states who have no knowledge to make quality matches.

• Ki
      28th of Apr, 2009

This company sent me an email to join. I filled out my personal info on the first page and submitted it. The second page then popped up and it said that they would "call" me so I tried to exit out of everything but it was too late, they started calling. I called them back and told them to please take me off of their call list and the girl I was talking with was named Tiffany, she was a real smart a**. Just on that experience alone, I would tell people not to waste their time.

• Mi
      14th of Jun, 2009

I agree that this company misleads thier clients. In the "interview" process I asked whether there were as many men in the program as women..I was told it was 50/50 in my age group...yet when I spoke with the young lady that was responsible for matching me, she said they had a lot more women than men. I was told that they would match me with someone within 3 days and that I would probably have a date every week if I wanted. It took 3 months before I got my first match and it was not someone that I was remotely interested in. When I called in to voice my concerns, they were not helpful at all and sometimes even rude. It has been a HUGE waste of money and time for me.

• Ca
      8th of Mar, 2011

One thing I learned about Together- once you sign the contract, good luck!!

• Ca
      8th of Mar, 2011

One of my biggest problems was that the ladies I was matched had received matches with 4-6 other guys in the same week!! I was lucky to get one match every 4-6 weeks!! Yes, ladies receive many more matches and they give local girls with no incomes" introuctory offers" for free!! Count your chances guys!!