Singles Station / Rip Off

Singles Station
Fort Smith
Do NOT fall for Singles Station line of BS...$ of us got " pulled in" by their line of salesmanship...After years on the Internet dating Sites, this sounded so good... we were all told so much more upscale, they checked out credit history, work history, criminal background, then we filled out a 100+ questionaire for our preferences, etc to match us with, were suppose to get a match every 2 weeks or so, you pay by how many matches you want, eg: 12 matches around 2400.00 !!! the more matches, the more money...well, let me tell you...they fix us up with nothing to match our criteria, age, height etc, never call us, we call them 6 weeks later, we get the, " oh, I bet you'd like a match"...matches are NO better than internet, once was told by a person there that they had hardly any men in our area, ive been a member 1 year, have actually met 2 men in person, not at all in my criteria, 1 call back from a drunk, 1 who didnt have a job and lived with his Mom, they always try to set me up with someone 10+ years older than my criteria or much shorter...then they get an attitude if we turn that match down !!! Im ready to get an attoney for THEIR breach of contract...

A  21st of Apr, 2009 by
I didn't even join, but I was shocked by the high-pressure salesmanship on the phone during the first call. I did allow them to schedule an appointment for me, but then quickly reconsidered and called back in a couple of days to cancel the appointment. The girl who answered the phone absolutely would NOT quit with the high-pressure tactics, even telling me I was putting my own life in danger if I attempted dating on my own. She was very insistent and rude, even after I told her flatly I was no longer interested. I finally had to just hang up on her. Days later, I got another phone call from a different woman who was totally nonprofessional as well. I don't know how long this will go on, but I will NEVER consider doing business with these people.

Don't get suckered in to this company! They charge high dollar amounts to women because so many women fall for the sales pitch, but I know a guy who got his matches for free because they were so short on men at the time. NOT a reputable business!!
A  28th of Oct, 2009 by
I agree with the comment about Singles Station noted above in that the company makes great promises regarding high quality singles available in your area, how they screen their customers, etc. However, I was matched up with someone on felony probation and with others that didn't match my criteria. I was even given false information by Singles Station staff so I would accept an introduction. The staff all the way up to the corporate office in Oklahoma, have been rude. A man claiming to be second in command in the company, just under the owner, was verbally abusive. I was not treated like a paying customer should be treated. I am surprised they are still in business. This has been very stressful and I would not recommend this company to anyone.
A  10th of Jan, 2010 by
I totally agree - fortunately, I wasn't scammed out of any money. Their high-pressure sales tactics from the first phone call was a huge red flag. They called at the most inappropriate times, i.e., while I was at work, out in public, etc., and refused to let me pick the time to discuss all the highly personal questions they were asking. They went on to call TWENTY FIVE TIMES in five days! A girl named Brandy in Little Rock was extraordinarily rude to the point of being verbally abusive and actually hung up on me when I asked her to stop calling. Since then, they have actually called me three more times!

Avoid Singles Station at all cost - there are much safer, less stressful ways to meet people!!
A  3rd of Dec, 2010 by
I joined this company two years ago when it was called The Singles Station, and it is now called "E Love"...they changed names, but it is still the same "rip off" service. I had much the same sort of problems as others have listed: weeks without a contact, contacts who don't ever call or who call when I relayed to the company I didn't wish to be contacted again by that date, operators or "file managers" who cop an "attitude" when I didn't find the "match" one that I 'd be interested in seeing, ignoring my criteria for personality, age, physical appearance...and I am no "beauty queen" but I am attractive...I was "matched" with much older men who were rude, stating things like "I wanted someone just like my ex wife and you're not her.." to saying with dripping sarcasm in their voice to my conversation attempts: "Wow, I guess we are talking about your work again..." Folks...this service is a RIP OFF. BEWARE.