[Resolved] ShowMeCables / ShowMeCables is a fraud!! They asked for my personal information

Chesterfield, MO, United States

I made an order and purchased two cables from ShowMeCables website. I paid for my order and received a payment confirmation message. One day later I got another message stating that I need to send them a photo with my credit card number and photo of my ID! I tried to contact ShowMeCables customer service to find out why they asked for such personal information and did not receive a reply. This is a 100% scam!! Do not believe a company which asks for your personal info. I cancelled my order the same day but that was not the end. They did not refund my money and I have no idea what to do!! I need help!

• Resolution statement

• ShowMeCables Customer Care's Response, Jan 13, 2017

Hello,

Kyle Luetters here from ShowMeCables! I am the Customer Service Manager and would love to discuss this with you. Please give me a call directly at 1-636-449-2037 and we can get this matter resolved.

Thanks and have a great day!
    -Kyle