Shopperdiscounts.co.uk / Theft of my money

1 England, Dorset, United Kingdom Review updated:

I have no awareness of ever signing up for this hookum but they have stolen £10.00 from my bank account.

D A Smith

Comments

• Ev
      4th of Feb, 2009

they have done the same to me be very aware of what and who you order things with it is scam which should be stopped right away

3rd of Jun, 2009

I also have had £10 a month taken from my Bank Account It would be helpful to have the remedy published

• Wa
      18th of Jun, 2009

I too have had £10 taken from my bank account simply by buying a rail ticket, I certainly never gave them my bank details!

J.W. Durham.

• El
      7th of Jul, 2009

I als0 have had 10 pound's taken from my account, can anyone out there give me an address or phone number for them, I did'nt give any of my details to anybody . Elsie . Dublin Ireland.

• Pc
      11th of Jul, 2009

Hi, I have just seen a recurring visa transaction for ten pounds on my account. I immediately phoned the number and cancelled the payment but this is getting worrying as only a couple of months ago I had a similar thing with cpipay.com how do these ### get away with it?

• He
      15th of Aug, 2009

I too ended up involved thanks to easyjet a ten pounds off offer has so far cost me £104
    Call shopper discounts on 08082341539
    you can get three credits by phone and request a claim form from them for the rest

• Lo
      1st of Dec, 2009

This is just another scam by a bunch of thieves out to rip people off

• Il
      28th of Dec, 2009

same happened to me, call your bank asap and state that it is a fraudulent transaction then cancel your cards and ask for replacements. Its inconvenient sure, but at least no one will have your details anymore and so cant take any future payments.

6th of Jan, 2010

I have just discovered they have taken £152 from me over the course of a year and a half! Id always assumed it was something my wife was buying and visa versa!!! What a scam. Needless to say ive just contacted my local Trading Standards for advice. I suggest we all do the same on mass and stop these idiots.

• Ed
      8th of Jan, 2010

i also have been ripped off 40quid by these ###.ordered some coach tickets online most of got my details that way.

• Eu
      10th of Jan, 2010

I wanted to enter a prize draw and were asked to choose a website that were interest me. I choose shoppers discount but abandoned and did not submit my application. I have just notice they have debited my bank account since October last year. Is there a way to stop this payment?

Eunice (London)

• Fa
      13th of Jan, 2010

I have been caught by them too-unwittingly. I paid for tickets on ticketmaster and was offered free discounts, all I filled in was my name and address though. They must have been able to access my card details from the ticketmaster website. The companies who allow these fraudsters to use their sites should also be held accountable.

Faye. Westmidlands.

• St
      16th of Feb, 2010

I have also been caught purchasing a rail ticket from Trainline.com I am waiting to see if I get the 3 x £10 payments refunded. I wont ever buy from the Trainline.com again.

The only reason in the first instance was that my preferred travel company had website problems.

• Ke
      21st of Feb, 2010

I have also been scammed just noticed 10 pound taken from my bank account. As everybody says I have never authorised this payment.all I did was bought a Ryanair ticket and took the 10 pound discount they offered. What is the answer?? anybody know? As previously said in other reports how the hell do they get away with it

• Va
      26th of Feb, 2010

I have also just noticed that these thieves have taken £10 from my account after buying tickets on trainline.com. Isn't something going to be done about this? If a stranger mugged you on the street, there is a very slim chance they would be brought to justice, this however, is a company with an address that is known. When has stealing ever been legally acceptable?

• Fr
      15th of Mar, 2010

i also had £15 taken out off my account and i havent even delt with them hows that

• Ib
      23rd of Mar, 2010

another fooking scam pinching our money iv just noticed £10 gon today i, v bought a few things from ebay thats all i can think of i just cant believe it not liking the idea of having to cancel cards but dont like loosing money either tw@s

• Bi
      25th of Mar, 2010

Big Mac. - I noticed last month a £10 payment to shopperdiscounts.co.uk on my credit card account and another this month.I thought my daughter had set it up but no dad.

• Fg
      26th of Mar, 2010

I've booked a flight with ryanair and shopper discount offers me 15% discount, when I took it, they told me I need to buy another flight ticket in 15 days time to make effect the discount...WHAT?... if not the voucher won't take effect and you will lost the chance...2 weeks later they scammed me £10 on my account ...W---k---rs!!!

F. sanchez

• Lo
      26th of Mar, 2010

I'm from the Netherlands, I did a student placement in 2008 for which I had to open a UK Bank account. One day I bought a train ticket and now, in 2010, I thought i'd check my UK account, as I had still some money left on it. Well I just discovered they have stolen 170 GBP from me thus far! I don't know what to do about it - what I'll do asap is transfer all my money to my Dutch bank account, but I'd really like that stolen money back! Could anyone please advice me?