Shell Gas Station / cashier threatened to call police on me for paying in change
I had 3 dollars in change and 3 dollars in cash I just needed gas to get back and forth to work to take care of my children. When I walked in she informed me she did not have to take the change I told her I would count it out to her. Then her friend walked up and she moved everything I had counted and said I could not hold up the rest of the customers which I wasnt trying to I was only trying to make sure every thing was correct. She messed up my counting and I informed her how rude she was being and she said she was going to call the police on me I told her go ahead. She called the manager of the station and he was not concerned at all. I informed him I would never come back to his store so they lost all my business for 3 dollars in change thats ashame. Maybe they will reconsider that for the next customer because I will never spend another penny at that store. There is a way to treat someone and they do not know how.
More Shell Gas Station Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK - mobile draw 2009 200000 gbp 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - the 200 9 shell u. k mobile award 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - winner of mobile draw 
- Shell Int'l Mobile Draw - fraud sms 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - fake sms 
- Shell - A suspicious transection
- Shell - Employees
- Shell - Smoking in front of entrance. With apron on. How nasty could that get. It grossed me out.
- Shell - bad service/gas stolen
- Shell Gas Station/Auto Care (5422 Camden Ave, San Jose, CA 95124) - damage to customer's car and lie to customer