Shane hicks / Fraud

Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0439900047
Today I join the apparently long line of people scammed by Shane Michael Hicks. I purchased a cubby house in Victoria and listed my transport job on Truckit.net. Shane Hicks responded with a reasonable quote. I spoke with him and he was very keen to collect my cubby (presumably his children needed one). Since the 23rd of June 2015 he has promised numerous times that my cubby would be delivered 'tomorrow'. On two of these occasions he knew that I had paid handymen standing by to put it together and assured me that the cubby would be there. I have dozens of emails and texts from him giving every excuse in the book. He must have so many scams going that he forgets who he has spoken to as he has told me twice, weeks apart, that he was just boarding a plane to return from holidays and his absence is the reason work has backed up. The cubby was collected (stolen) from the manufacturer on the 3rd of July 2015. It is now the 16th of July and it still hasn't arrived. Shane has picked the wrong person to scam this time. My family contacts in the legal field mean that I can afford to pursue this to the end, without significant costs to me, whereas most people would be put off by the expense of pursuing a small claim. I thoroughly look forward to seeing justice served. One of my legal representatives will make contact with the other complainants on this site, and other complaint sites to discuss joining together for a class action suit. Evidence of many similar fraudulent acts will result in harsher sentencing. Here are some of the business names that Shane may have been using at the time he defrauded you; Sportsjet, SS Express Freight, and here’s a rib tickler: King Tarot Berries. Adtechlogistics is as fake as the fellow himself.
Jul 16, 2015

N  3rd of Sep, 2015 by
I am the most recent victim and he took only a small amount in advance.
He has promised that he will return the amount.

I have documents and recordings of discussion with him, and am thinking to file a report.
N  25th of Feb, 2016 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Hi Catherine,
For your convenience and Legal pursuit I have attached his latest details.

We were also a victim like (Webzone) above, of a really small amount in advance.
We too have documents and recordings of discussion with him and will be more than happy to provide you with that. Plus you might also be interested for further victims for a stronger case - https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/ss-express-deposit-not-returned-c656680.html?page=2

Name: Shane Hicks

Office of CFO
T: 03 9479 3164
E: s.thorn@latrobe.edu.au

Son's school. Mill park heights

Shane also plays for a local cricket club called the Lalor Warriors. Their website and Facebook page are below:
N  8th of Mar, 2016 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I am also fooled by Shane. He has taken 1200 Dollars from me under the pretext that he will get the fencing work done. He gave me invoice, everything in writing, but finally he did not do it. promised me to give me back my money and yet he has not done it. . I am going to contact VCAT. can we take him to the cops?
N  12th of Jan, 2017 by
@Rocky124 Please contact Constable Bowen at Werribee Police Station on 97429444 as he is very interested in finding this person.
A  12th of Jan, 2017 by
Spoke with constable bowen and he said if he failed to complete his current job, he will definately in deep #### this time as got lot of evidence against him.
A  13th of Jan, 2017 by
Please contact Brigette DE CHIRICO
Detective Leading Senior Constable 30302
Ph. 9739 2401

She is compiling evidence from all victims and has spoken to most people who have been duped.

Including all the victims in this thread: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/ss-express-deposit-not-returned-c656680.html
N  16th of Feb, 2017 by

Some light viewing for everyone who has been ripped off by Shane.
A  18th of Mar, 2017 by
I am the latest victim of Shane Hicks. He ripped me off of my Justin Bieber tickets for $2000 on 10/02/17 and have been chasing him for over a week. I have heard every excuse under then sun. His most recent mobile number is 0458 053 884. We need to stop this guy.
A  17th of Aug, 2017 by
Is there a bounty on this guy?
N  11th of Sep, 2017 by
I met the same person who rent our place without paying the rent .This is not a mistake, he paid and sent us the payment receipt, took the key but he called back after got the keys and have not paid anything by now, his driver licence showing his DOB 909/08/1978 . He would not answer and call back any more ...
I want to make sure whether these are all the same person, he is terrible and should be sent to prison ...
N  11th of Sep, 2017 by
@Rose2007 DOB 09/08/1978
N  27th of Sep, 2017 by
@Rose2007 Hello, He has done the same to us. He is currently staying in our apartment hand has not paid. He sent a payment receipt however there were insufficient funds. He then gave us a cheque, I am sure it will bounce. We want the keys back, however I do not think he will return them We are having a locksmith come today to change the lock. I think he has a gambling problem.