Shane Hicks / Fraud

1 shane@adtechlogistics.com.auAustralia Review updated:
Phone: 0439900047

Today I join the apparently long line of people scammed by Shane Michael Hicks. I purchased a cubby house in Victoria and listed my transport job on Truckit.net. Shane Hicks responded with a reasonable quote. I spoke with him and he was very keen to collect my cubby (presumably his children needed one). Since the 23rd of June 2015 he has promised numerous times that my cubby would be delivered 'tomorrow'. On two of these occasions he knew that I had paid handymen standing by to put it together and assured me that the cubby would be there. I have dozens of emails and texts from him giving every excuse in the book. He must have so many scams going that he forgets who he has spoken to as he has told me twice, weeks apart, that he was just boarding a plane to return from holidays and his absence is the reason work has backed up. The cubby was collected (stolen) from the manufacturer on the 3rd of July 2015. It is now the 16th of July and it still hasn't arrived. Shane has picked the wrong person to scam this time. My family contacts in the legal field mean that I can afford to pursue this to the end, without significant costs to me, whereas most people would be put off by the expense of pursuing a small claim. I thoroughly look forward to seeing justice served. One of my legal representatives will make contact with the other complainants on this site, and other complaint sites to discuss joining together for a class action suit. Evidence of many similar fraudulent acts will result in harsher sentencing. Here are some of the business names that Shane may have been using at the time he defrauded you; Sportsjet, SS Express Freight, and here’s a rib tickler: King Tarot Berries. Adtechlogistics is as fake as the fellow himself.

Ca
Jul 16, 2015

More Shane Hicks Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• We
      3rd of Sep, 2015

I am the most recent victim and he took only a small amount in advance.
    He has promised that he will return the amount.

I have documents and recordings of discussion with him, and am thinking to file a report.

25th of Feb, 2016

Hi Catherine,
    For your convenience and Legal pursuit I have attached his latest details.

We were also a victim like (Webzone) above, of a really small amount in advance.
    We too have documents and recordings of discussion with him and will be more than happy to provide you with that. Plus you might also be interested for further victims for a stronger case - https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/ss-express-deposit-not-returned-c656680.html?page=2

Name: Shane Hicks

DMW|03
    T: 03 9479 3164
    E: s.thorn@latrobe.edu.au

Son's school. Mill park heights

Shane also plays for a local cricket club called the Lalor Warriors. Their website and Facebook page are below:

8th of Mar, 2016

I am also fooled by Shane. He has taken 1200 Dollars from me under the pretext that he will get the fencing work done. He gave me invoice, everything in writing, but finally he did not do it. promised me to give me back my money and yet he has not done it. . I am going to contact VCAT. can we take him to the cops?

• Hi
      12th of Jan, 2017

@Rocky124 Please contact Constable Bowen at Werribee Police Station on 97429444 as he is very interested in finding this person.

• Vi
      12th of Jan, 2017

Spoke with constable bowen and he said if he failed to complete his current job, he will definately in deep #### this time as got lot of evidence against him.

• Co
      13th of Jan, 2017

Please contact Brigette DE CHIRICO
    Detective Leading Senior Constable 30302
    Ph. 9739 2401

She is compiling evidence from all victims and has spoken to most people who have been duped.

Including all the victims in this thread: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/ss-express-deposit-not-returned-c656680.html

16th of Feb, 2017

Some light viewing for everyone who has been ripped off by Shane.

• Sh
      18th of Mar, 2017

I am the latest victim of Shane Hicks. He ripped me off of my Justin Bieber tickets for $2000 on 10/02/17 and have been chasing him for over a week. I have heard every excuse under then sun. His most recent mobile number is 0458 053 884. We need to stop this guy.

• Ic
      17th of Aug, 2017

Is there a bounty on this guy?

11th of Sep, 2017

I met the same person who rent our place without paying the rent .This is not a mistake, he paid and sent us the payment receipt, took the key but he called back after got the keys and have not paid anything by now, his driver licence showing his DOB 909/08/1978 . He would not answer and call back any more ...
    I want to make sure whether these are all the same person, he is terrible and should be sent to prison ...

11th of Sep, 2017

@Rose2007 DOB 09/08/1978

• El
      27th of Sep, 2017

@Rose2007 Hello, He has done the same to us. He is currently staying in our apartment hand has not paid. He sent a payment receipt however there were insufficient funds. He then gave us a cheque, I am sure it will bounce. We want the keys back, however I do not think he will return them We are having a locksmith come today to change the lock. I think he has a gambling problem.

• Mi
      8th of Apr, 2018

If someone can tell me where to find him I’d be very grateful.

@Micksrps I can

7th of Jul, 2018

@Micksrps I have his current address!

• Je
      20th of Apr, 2018

We was almost cheated by this guy last year. One of ours friends went abroad last year and he asked us to sell his Audi car for him. We put the advertisement on line, Shane hicks called us and he said he wanted to buy the car urgently, because he was a lawyer and wanted to drive a luxurious car to attend a wedding tomorrow and he could pay the money straight way even without checking the car . He came to our place and see the car, he made the payment via the phone banking and send us the receipt and drove the car away but he was so panic and didn't take the registration transfer form. We had suspected it was a scam after he left.so we googled him...thank goodness we found he is a conman because of this web! We went to his place in docklands straight away and finally took the car back, meanwhile called the police... of course we didn't actually receive his money, because he called back or he showed us the fake receipt.

• Bo
      22nd of May, 2018

19th of Jul, 2018

Complaints board to be sued for lack of control overt he content they post on their website.
    London Law firm commencing legal action for ignoring multiple complaints and misrepresentation!!!

• Bo
      22nd of May, 2018

His latest scam and he is making some great money from this, spanish police are searching for him https://www.ashleyshane-hicks.com/wedding-planning/

@Bobby Bill SERIOUS Misrepresentation - UK Law Firm Engaged
    Legal action being progressed at this time against Complaints board for allowing such a false and misleading post

19th of Jul, 2018

@Bobby Bill Complaints board to be sued for allowing such a false and misleading post

19th of Jul, 2018

@Bobby Bill Legal action is being progressed at this time against Complaints board for allowing such a false and misleading post as this to remain on their website.

Legal proceedings for damages are in progress against this website for not taking misrepresentation / false association seriously!!!

19th of Jul, 2018

@Bobby Bill Complaints board have no control or interest in the management of their site.
    London Law firm are engaged and progressing legal action at this time for misrepresentation / wrong association

6th of Jun, 2018

Hi everyone. I know where Shane Hicks is, he has commited fraud and he is currently living in one of our properties. We have been requested to remove him, but I figured we'd do the public a favour and make this a group event.

As we plan on evicting this guest, you are free to join us to meet him again.

@Your friendly detective Can you send me your number? Acollins@icloud.com

13th of Jun, 2018

@Andrew Albert Park I've sent you an email Andrew

7th of Jul, 2018

@Andrew Albert Park @Andrew Albert Park I can provide you his current address. Another victim here.

6th of Jun, 2018

IMPORTANT: We just got scammed by shane last week (June 2018) when he booked our 3 bedroom house on the beach in Melbourne. He booked last minute on Booking.com (without the need for credit card) and promised to pay the following day as banks were closed. He was very nice and called frequently, texted frequently to ensure we felt he was a great guy. He even made up a story he had cancer and was mostly cured... a few days pass and each day there was a new reason why the bill wasn’t paid. It was a $5k bill for 10 days stay. On the 6th day I’d had enough of his stories, I figured he was talking rubbish. We then discover backpackers at the house he has sublet the house too, they were nice and explained they met him at the hostel and he offered the house for a week stay for $500 upfront. We then spoke with Shane on phone (he was hiding) and he continued to [censored]. Yesterday we changed the locks, and tidy the cleaners rocked up to clean and found the house a mess with stolen tspeakers, food / strorage stuff. I called him late yesterday again and he still answered his call and said it’s all a mix up, the guy is diranged and is clearly a compulsive liar.

This is Shane’s number as of yesterday ‭0491 332 051‬

13th of Jun, 2018

If you're interested: Shane Hicks Personal YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnpxPHdx-xOYOcO-p3ACLKw
    And Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/shane.hicks.735

28th of Jun, 2018

current phone number +61 491 332 051 and ID

7th of Jul, 2018

If anyone wants to know his where abouts I have his current address.

• Th
      9th of Jul, 2018

My friend has been the victim of Shane Hicks who can only be described a ruthless, manipulative psychopath with no regard for who he takes advantage of. My friend advertised her property on gumtree.com.au. On Friday 6th July 2018, calling himself Shane Windridge, he emailed my friend requesting a year's lease and offered to pay two months rent up front. She spoke with him on the phone several times and he came across as intelligent, articulate, well-mannered and considerate. He told stories of his many Airbnb properties. He said the only reason he was renting hers was because he could rent his for $700 per night and rent hers for less. He also said he had recently split with his partner of 14 years and needed to get away from her. He then sent my friend payment receipts for the bond and two months rent. What happened next was nothing short of a NIGHTMARE. The payment receipts and driver's licence turned out to be fake. His drivers license shows his name as Shane Hicks Windridge. His current phone number is 0491 332 051. When his access to the apartment was denied after his history of fraud was discovered, he and two other mates who were staying at the apartment abused the concierge to let them in. Cleaners found ice and other drug paraphernalia in the apartment. When my friend said she had discovered his criminal past, first he denied it, then he began begging and telling sob stories about how he had been wronged by everyone, then he threatened legal action. This man shows zero remorse! He is in complete denial about the suffering he causes others. He will keep doing this again and again until he gets put inside. Someone needs to stop him!!