ShamWow / Rip-off

Queen Creek, AZ, United States Review updated:
4.45

Hi,

Shamwow is a sham!! Do not buy this junk. These towels do nothing!! I take that back they DO push water around all over you counters but they don't pick anything up!! Trust me I just got these in the mail and they are worthless!! If you try and send them back they will not credit your card!!

DO NOT waste your hard earned money on this Sham!!

DO NOT listen to the positive reviews because these are just people paid by the company!!

SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!

SHAMWOW IS A SHAMWOW IS A SHAM!!!

Anthony
An

Comments

Ma
  24th of Jul, 2008
I could not disagree more: I love the bloomin' things and, for me, the Shamwow does everything it's advertised to do.
Bi
  26th of Aug, 2008
I am so glad that people are seeing that this company is a ripoff. SWhy have they been saying for over 6 months that you must order right away to get the great deal because they cannot do it everyday. That shows they will lie for a few bucks. I did not buy this garbage but I used one that a friend had bought to use to wash his car, and they did not do anything. Those people who went on TV and said all I can say is Sham Wow must be paid endorders or liars. Where did they find this guy Fitz from. I am sure he has plenty of experience as a boiler room telemarketer or a used car salesman. Stay away from these crooks. You will get JUNK.
Wa
  14th of Sep, 2008
We have used a shamscamwow and it does not work as they say, how can it !!! Watch the commerical, when he pours the liquid on the piece of carpet there is liquid under the piece of carpet.. Before he touches the shamscamwow on the carpet the liquid under the carpet is "GONE ALREADY"
These people and this company are dishonset and connot be trusted.. They are a disgrace to America !!!

Wayne
Li
  20th of Sep, 2008
I think I need to disagree with your complaint, I am thinking about buying the sham wow and ran across this site. Just for curiosty I looked to see what people had to say, and out of millions of people who buy this product I only see 3 complaints on the product. So can you explain to me how it is that out of millions of people who buy the same product only three people had a bad experience? that program can't be paying all of those people to give good praise on the product. I do agree that sometimes these things can seem and be bogus, but I think this time this particular product is not. You had a bad experience or got a faulty one. I would call the people and see what they could do for you. Or read the fine print somewhere and see if they have to give you your money back. Have A nice day though. I wish you better luck with other products in the future
Sh
  21st of Sep, 2008
It works much better to dry my dog off after her bath than regular bath towels...haven't tried it for much beyond that...
Be
  21st of Sep, 2008
I want to complain about the Shamwows, they are useless and they dont support the advertising gimmick that is shown on TV. I purchases 4 sets and used them to dry my truck, I found the shamwows not to deliver what it claimed. I would reccommend anyone not to buy this product.
El
  18th of Oct, 2008
The guy that disagrees works for Shamwow.com. I did the experiment for a college project, it fails miserably. CU Boulder.
Ka
  13th of Nov, 2008
I was stupid enough to order the sham-wow, it is a piece of crap.
They advertised they cannot be bought in any store's...WRONG, I see them everywhere and they are not imitation's. So why bother paying for shipping. If you want a really good cloth I would recommend Solution.com. I recieved 3 for a gift these cloth's are amazing. You use no chemicals just water and they clean like magic. They are also machine washable and reusable over and over, plus you do not use any chemical's with so you save money not buying cleaners. They are eco friendly. Check out their website. Solutions.com

I am getting a refund for those sham-wows
Bi
  2nd of Feb, 2009
Fitz don't lie. It's called a "SHAMWOW" as in " WOW what a SHAM"

He and Billy Mays are top honorees in the Hall of Same