Servis / brokendown washing machine

I brought a servis washing machine in may 2007. it broke down 9 weeks ago, they took my £88 for labour and the engineer has now been out 3 times and each time the wrong part has been ordered. SERVIS are the worst company iI've ever dealt with their customer service people or rude and very unhelpful.
I have 2 children and its unbleivable that they dont even call you and you can spend upto 30mins trying to get through to be told they are waiting for the part!!! I will never ever buy a servis appliance again!!!

Li

Comments

• Li
      15th of Oct, 2008

I have now taken my complaints to watchdog!!
    Anyone who has a SERVIS complaints could contact watchdog via there website maybe some of us may get a answer to why there company is so bad!!!
    thanks

• Fr
      29th of Oct, 2008

my daughter had a brand new kitchen fitted in January of this year 2008 included was a servis
    fully integrated fridge/freezer.It stopped working nine weeks ago, after going through the nightmare
    of there so called customer care centre my daughter has had four visits from two different engineers,
    that discription is a joke in its self.She has been told they are waiting for parts from Italy, that was
    four weeks ago.An engineer rang ten days ago to make an appointment to call and fit the parts
    this was duly done, he failed to turn up no phone no nothing.I have been trying to contact servis for
    the past week, no matter what number I ring nobody is answering the phone.Are they still in business?
    ANYBODY IN THE MARKET FOR NEW APPLIANCES BE WARNED DO NOT BUY FROM SERVIS.