SENTRY PRO XFC / bad reaction to flea and tick product
Within an hour of applying Sentry Pro XFC to both our Golden Retriever and Black Lab/Border Collie mix (both 6 years old), they suffered a severe reaction to this product. They both were in agony, could not sit still for more than a few seconds and were scratching themselves until their skin was raw. After looking at the application site, it had clearly burned their skin. I immediately gave both dogs Benedryl, but the reaction to this product has lasted 2 weeks already. They are definitely not themselves - their energy level has diminished and they don't eat as well as they did before they received the Sentry Pro XFC. Although we bathed them as soon as we realized what was happening, it is obvious that this product is extremely toxic and should be taken off the market.
I encourage anyone who is considering using this product to consult with their vet before doing so - there are many other safe products on the market that are safe for our pets.
More SENTRY PRO XFC Complaints & Reviews
- SENTRY PRO XFC - Chemical Poisoning 
- SENTRY PRO XFC - Nervous System reaction 
- SENTRY PRO XFC - their lack of integrity and business ethics 
- SENTRY PRO XFC - Severe Allergic Reaction 
- SENTRY PRO XFC - POISONED 
- SENTRY PRO XFC - chemical posioning
- SENTRY PRO XFC - Pet Smart wants to kill our dogs
- SENTRY PRO XFC - Sentry Pro XFC