Sellers Playbook

Posted: Jul 6, 2017 by

amazon training scam

Attended a seminar in the city about selling on Amazon. And who stands up to speak but Jessie Conners? Former speaker and front man for Armando Montelongo and some other scam traveling Road shows apparently. At first I didn't recognize her but then when I heard her voice, I flashed back to hearing almost the identical sales pitch a few years ago for a three day seminar that would change my life for the buy-it-now price. Only to find that the seminar was just ANOTHER long-winded pitch for a 20 or 30 thousand dollar scam. Her voice grated on my nerves back then and it was like a horrible flashback to the money I wasted believing her the first time. No way. There were like 200 people watching her speak or rather yell at us. I think about 5 bought the overpriced package. My wife and I stopped people outside and suggested that they do more research and told them our story about this woman. Checked into her claims today about the "years and years" Sellers Playbook has been building relationships so we can take advantage of their relationships for the low low price of $1000 TODAY ONLY. Sellers Playbook was trademarked in May of 2017. Shouldn't she said "hours and hours" of building relationships? Seems she changes her "how I got rich" story every time something new comes around. Hold onto your money. trademarkia.com/trademarks-search.aspx?tn=Sellers+Playbook
http://saltydroid.info/jessie-conners-is-my-rich-dad/ /link removed/ m./link removed/ http://activerain.com/blogsview/251012/the-truth-about-rich-dad-poor-dad-seminar--big-scam- m.youtube.com/watch?v=pMms8Mry6I0

Sellers Playbook

Updated by JMBen, Jul 06, 2017
This crew is trying to remove all of the many complaints appearing online about him by paying off scam report and others.
amazon training scam amazon training scam amazon training scam amazon training scam amazon training scam
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Education
More Sellers Playbook Complaints & Reviews
Sellers Playbook - amazon training [13]
Sellers Playbook - seminars

Comments

A  12th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
CONTACT THE FTC AND THE BBB AND FILE A COMPLAINT>

Sellers Playbook is issuing refunds during the federal investigation process. Don't wait until they're shut down to demand yours.
N  2nd of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Fiona Fjord Can someone help me get my $997 back? I got scammed by these people.
N  12th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
Hello Fiona,
I have been asking them to refund my $33, 999 for the program. I m one of the unfortunate suckers who got reeled in and after putting so much work, I find out that they are not the experienced company they claim to be. They are also tightening their ship... making it more difficult for people to get refunds. the only thing we can do is make the world know they are scammers.
In the meantime, how do we get in on this federal investigation list of people seeking refunds? I have reported and filed complaints with the FTC. ll they gave me was a claim number.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree