Sebastian County DHS

Conspiracy to commit fraud

sebastian county dhs
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Phone: 4793583628
The Sebastian county Dhs has kidnapped my 2 boys when I was arrested at a neighbors home for a potpipe that did not belong to me and I can prove it. They lied on the sworn affidavit and I can prove that as well with the actual police report. No one not even the prosecutor will allow me to charge the worker with the false affidavit. In the meantime they have my children please help me. Valerie 4793583628
Complaint comments Comments (19)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Family & Relationships

Comments

N  11th of Dec, 2011 by    +1 Votes
This country is out of control, and based on the satanic answers of Chowderhed and Paul Vance its getting worse.

Understand the prosecutor is NOT your friend, he is a creature of the corrupt justice system... you think he would work to help you mess with his friends?

No first get on TV, radio, youtube, etc... also hire a good family law lawyer, the court system only works if you have your OWN representation.

If possible post your concern on the lawyer website avvo.com there you will get free advise from lawyers on what to do next

Good Luck! Keep fighting!
N  31st of Dec, 2012 by    +2 Votes
The Sebastian Co. DHS has wronged me. They are dishonest, and false and inconsistent. Their purpse is to do what's in the best interest of our children. I can't a get anything done. At the same time, they work for us. We pay them with our tax dollars. I am interested in finding people that are in the same boat i am. I know that DHS has legitimate cases however, they have taken mine, and others way too far. Please contact me if you are interested in filling a complaint. I can assist in Affidavits and communication with the Court and local politicians. Unless DHS is stopped they will conitnue to harm people and their children.
N  24th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@WendyHewitt My kids have been gone 3 years and adopted out. Their fat a×× adopted Parents paid for my kids. I was raised in dhs and the same lunatic judge with altimers judge screwit ( hewiette) took me away from my parents. He was my judge 22 years! He let me be raped in dhs and covered it up. My daughter was molested in custody and when I got her back and reported it they took her and my newborn son straight from the hospital. They tried to say it was because I had my mom who was an ex Drug addict who has been clean 5 years at the time living with me. Please contact me tiffany my name is kayleane my number is 3149220209
N  20th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@WendyHewitt i was taking care of my daughters friend for almost a year and she told about SEXual abuse when she was with her dad. sebastian co .dhs took her from me, her home were she was safe..they said since my temp guardian wasnt signed by a judge they had to take her..they havent arrested her dad or her mom for knowing..she said she told her mom and her mom just let it happened..im fighting for her but the investigator is giving her parents a chance to get her back and i dont understand why? her dad molested her and her mom knew..i need help please..they sent her face book messages the day before court threatening her and they are still trying to give these [censor] a chance..please help me ..these people will kill her for telling if she gets put back with them.4796534061
A  19th of Feb, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I agree. .I have never dreamed I would have to live like this . They are not doing right by my kids either...they are miserable and will always be tortured by this...I'm in!
N  13th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
They took my baby cousin after I fought 17 months passed everything and sold her to a woman that couldn't have children in Scranton, ark. Have all proof she should have been raised by me. She has 3 little sisters in family. Hired lawyer, paid almost 4000. He told me everything would be OK, don't worry, well they've had her since Oct now, everyday feels my heart has been ripped out. Even brought her home every wed for over a year. Dhs in Johnson county are corrupt. They lied on stand like was nothing. Please help bring Chloe home. I fought from 18 months to 3 years old :(
@Nicky71 Same here my children were sold by judge Hewitt
N  27th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
I am a mother of a 4 and 5 year old. My now ex husband choked me back in March of 2013 and come December 9th, the day of my DIVORCE, not custody battle, my ex husband lied on me and my children were taken that day due to - their words- 'failure to protect' which is ### because the day he put me in the hospital back in March, I was leaving him, hence why he attacked me. So apparently because he choked me, I endangered my children. Apparently because I wanted to leave him before he hurt me physically, and i was taking my babies away from the maniac, I am wrong. I am jumping through hoop after hoop with DHS and Maria Haynes of Sebastian county is a joke of a caseworker. My daughter is being bullied by WestArk Children's Shelter and Sebastian County DHS Office. I have NO drug/alcohol/domestic/etc charges. I have a CLEAN record entirely. I have a 3 bedroom house, electricity, water, gas, beds, toys, food, a job. Everything a parent and children need to be safe and happy...I need help. The children's shelter lies to my children. Von tells my caseworker and children they can call me every night but I have only ever received phone call weeks ago. The day before the PACE Evaluation when the transport lady and I had to rush my sick 5 year old son to the ER because he apparently had been sick since the 11th of January and supposedly had been taking medicine for 6 days...Yet he was still sick and had to be rushed to the ER. My children are still sick here on the 26th, though they are supposedly being taken care of at the WestArk Children's Shelter. How does 7 day antibiotics not help my children? Why was I not informed they were sick on the 11th? Why is Sebastian County DHS punishing me for my trying to protect my children? Why did my affidavit say I stayed at the Sebastian County Beaten and Battered Shelter then left without a safe place to go...even though their records show so clearly that I have never been there? Sebastian County DHS needs to be investigated because they are pathetic liars that just want more money in their pockets. Disgusting swine. Tearing apart good families.
N  24th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Anamariah Wendy hibbard an ex heroin addict was allowed to give my 2 year old daughter at the time draminome . Wendy said it was because my daughter has car sickness. But I later found out it was to shut her up because Wendy the transporter was lesbian and listened to the gay stations with my two year old in the car hearing all this gay pork crap. Should this be allowed and we pay for their corruption?
D  23rd of Jan, 2016 by    0 Votes
Katelyn/Kat (not Anamariah)- a fake name, put your REAL name if you are listing mine. You were advised by a protective services worker (not me) several times to go to a women's shelter before your 2 children came into care, but would not. Once they even offered to pick you up, take you there and bring car seats but you wouldn't. YOU told a worker you called the hotline on YOURSELF MORE THAN ONCE to have your son and daughter picked up because your couldn't care for them, it was too much. Once you met someone on the internet you decided to tell your ex you were leaving face to face.Your children also came into care due to severe medical neglect. I offered you services and made referrals and you slowly completed everything, you were not jumping through hoops and are a compulsive liar.. You lied on several people so take some responsibility for your own actions and act like a grown up please. Also there is no "money to be made" as a case worker, so I don't know what you are referring to.
N  24th of Jan, 2016 by    0 Votes
Anamariah is Kaitlin Chappell not Katelyn.
N  15th of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
Wow the case worker actually got on a public place and violated hippa law! Ppl I am very aware of the corruption in not just this county but quite a few others we have attorneys waiting to take information to shut down the medical kidnapping that is happening! Yes these ppl get a lot if money for your kids! Listen if you have an encounter with DHS and there are allegations made you record record record no matter what ask questions do not tell them you are recording you by law dint have to. They by law if they take your kids by law they have to give you a hearing in 72 hours they have to as your right! I felt with the corruption in grant county and my questions are how many of you parents that were dealing with removal of your kids either black or mix? I'm handling some cases in Sebastian county were they had no reason to remove these kids from mother's care another case were the mother has been doing everything they throw at her and admittance that she has done everything they asked but still keep her kids from her and the kids are made to call the foster parents mom abd dad? Also one if the transporters named Joshua his brother is apparently going to prison for pedophilia and that there is a lot if abuse and neglect going on in these foster homes. Anyone that has any info plz reach out to me 2188346000 plz we need to get them shut down! Sebastian county has more kids in the system than Pulaski county now plz explain this to me?
A  23rd of Oct, 2016 by    0 Votes
Van Buren and Faulkner counties too my kids were placed with a social workers relative and were being abused and neglected and my kids are half Hispanic so I definitely feel like racism is part of it but also they target low income families because low income=can't afford to hire a lawyer that will help. Tell you what those counties and those social workers are going to regret tearing my family apart when I can afford a good lawyer b cause I'm going to demand they step down from their jobs and spend time in prison for what they have done I mean they are gonna pay for my babies college education every thing we have gotta get something done about these evil vile human beings. I know so many ex Casa and ex workers that could not partake in the crap these offices pull on families it is unreal.
A  13th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
I had five children in my custody and investigation started with the Fort Smith PD Department in January DHS kept coming in and saying that everything was good and there was no reason for the children to be taken then on August 3rd I had a fifteen-year-old of mine arrested from my home and then DHS Studley kept coming in saying there was no reason to take the children because the home was safe the kids was taken care of then turn around on August the 26th they came in and took the other for that was in the home which one was my cousin's daughter I had custody of and I never even got a phone call from her caseworker or anything to even knowledge that I was the co-parent of her or guardian of her the other children I was not able to talk to or see or know anything about until they was in custody for almost 2 months case worker never would call or answer phone calls or return calls or anything neither would be supervisor the caseworker has told me on several occasions she doesn't matter what I do I will never get my kids back she has also stated that DHS has Waze for parents not to get their kids back I don't know what else to do I am going crazy I've raised all of these kids on my own my oldest one will be 17 at the end of this month my youngest will be eight my lawyer and everyone else has told me that if I don't hire a lawyer then more than likely I will lose my kids
N  24th of Mar, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Dogs in fort.smith Arkansas is the black market! End of story they don't care about your kids! They say they don't get paid for taking kids let me let you in on a secret they get 4000 for every kid they take and another 7000 if the kid is put up for adoption. And pray to God you don't get Robbie McKay she believes in adoption. Because her daughter has 4 adopted kids. Also I can prove that my case was a hate crime I had the same judge that let me be raped and abused in care took 4 of my kids. A judge huiette was to old to be in the stand and he was my judge for 22 years

N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Kayleane I have Robbie
D  11th of Jul, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I am a father of 4 and Sebastian county dhs has illegally removed my kids. The judge has placed them on a home placement trial for now. The investigator Michelle has removed my kids saying they are in immediate danger 3 months after an incident involving my Wife, because i wouldn't allow her in my home. My kids was on vaction at there Grandmother house in Rogers Arkansas, i stay in fort smith Arkansas. They got a order to remove my kids from my home and they weren't even here. They went to Rogers Arkansas an 1hr and 20 minutes away based on false reports. She turned this into a grudge match with my family and now they are really giving me a hard time. Needless to say the Judge ordered my kids back home in 1 week.
A  10th of Aug, 2017 by    +1 Votes
My children were taken over a year ago they said they where here to help us they lied to us they lie in court they violate court order but nothing is ever done my kids come to visit filthy and covered in briuses they even tried to say they molested but wen I ask my children they said they said they didn't say that it was there therapist it was investigated but found not true but they continue to use it court my son said he was spanked by his foster mom but they tried to say he was mistaken and I can't get help from anywhere so please I need help the case is in Pope county
A  22nd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Sebastian county cps are jokes for taken my newborn and I've done everything and completed everything they want me to do in order to get my daughter but made me give up my rights when I cried and beg trying to figured out why and what I did wrong from the beginning when I didn't do anything wrong. Especially my mother try to get her grand daughter but Sebastian county didn't do there part and want to label my mom crazy not able to take care of kids when she has my two little brother's she raising like what the hell they doing. Sebastian county doing nothing but tearing the family apart. They don't help nobody they are kidnapping kids to make money for themselves they don't think about the kids at all but I'm supposed to be a harm to my own child when every time I see my daughter she reaches for me seriously I'm a harm whatever I got pictures to prove I'm not a bad mother from the beginning plus videos Sebastian county cps needs shut down and give my daughter back while they made me give my rights up for nothing cuz they want to use my son against me knowing which I heard they coming for my son too when they told me they won't they need to be stop seriously I'm not guilty of anything

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree