Sears / super bad service at sears portrait studio
We took my daughter to portrait studio for her 2 years old birthday on August 11, 2008. we met the worst service!
1. When my daughter climb a chair, the lady in studio did not pay attention to her and move the chair away and make my daughter falling down to ground! and the lady did not apologize for it. Instead, she said "what's her doing?" This is absolutely kind of rude! what a shame!
2. The lady in studio let us choose the background, we choose "sunroom", but finally she did not put any background when taking pictures for my daughter. We mentioned that, but she did nothing at that time. Ok, the employee from Sears should not promise anything if she can not do it.
3. She said a lot that my daughter was very tough. this is also a kind of rude, I think. you know, a 2-years old girl is a little active, this is very normal. If the employee from Sears is not patient at all, she should not work in the studio because she will deal with a lots of babys, toddlers who are "tough".
4. I did not argue with the lady in studio today because we do not want to argue in front of my little daughter, but I really angry about the service from Sears portrait department today. You know, we get pretty good service last year when my daughter was 1 years old. That's why we came back today. But we are so disappointed this time. I believe no one will came back again if they got such services!
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears Brands - order
- Sears Brands - bosch dishwasher
- Sears - lawn tractor home service
- Sears Home Repair - kenmore elite washing machine repair 
- Sears Brands - central air conditioner