Sears / super bad service at sears portrait studio

1 The Streets At Southpoint 6910 Fayetteville Road ,27713Durham, United States Review updated:

We took my daughter to portrait studio for her 2 years old birthday on August 11, 2008. we met the worst service!

1. When my daughter climb a chair, the lady in studio did not pay attention to her and move the chair away and make my daughter falling down to ground! and the lady did not apologize for it. Instead, she said "what's her doing?" This is absolutely kind of rude! what a shame!
2. The lady in studio let us choose the background, we choose "sunroom", but finally she did not put any background when taking pictures for my daughter. We mentioned that, but she did nothing at that time. Ok, the employee from Sears should not promise anything if she can not do it.
3. She said a lot that my daughter was very tough. this is also a kind of rude, I think. you know, a 2-years old girl is a little active, this is very normal. If the employee from Sears is not patient at all, she should not work in the studio because she will deal with a lots of babys, toddlers who are "tough".
4. I did not argue with the lady in studio today because we do not want to argue in front of my little daughter, but I really angry about the service from Sears portrait department today. You know, we get pretty good service last year when my daughter was 1 years old. That's why we came back today. But we are so disappointed this time. I believe no one will came back again if they got such services!

Ak

Comments

11th of Oct, 2008

i went to sears portrait on 9/28 to have photos taken of my daghter so that i could send it to family. the staff was busy taking care of there personal business and when they finally took the pictues of my daughter the photographer was very unprofessional. to top of the situation my pics were due on 10/06 and when i went to pick them up they were cut so poorly that the pics had about an 1/2 an inch missing from the sides. i asked to have tham reprinted - my daughters pics had missing parts of her dress- and her toes. it took then another two weeks to reprint the pics- now the pics were messed up through no fault of my own. call me silly but i don't think i should have to wait one month for pics- especially if i paid 200 for them

• Sd
      30th of Aug, 2009

Your daughter wouldn't have fallen off the chair if you, her mother, were watching her closely

• Fa
      30th of Aug, 2009

Hard to understand most of that, I would say the associate was just untrained for what they were doing and was making lots of mistakes. People sucking at their job is not an isolated sears issue.

• Ta
      31st of Aug, 2009

I have a better one then that, , my friend took her 8 weeks old baby to Sears to have his first real photos taken other than the hospital pics, , as the photographer was taken his photo a large piece of equipment fell on his head and crushed his skull, , , Has has surgery and a lot of cranial damage and at this time still to much swelling to see if any punctures in the BRAIN !!! Valley View Mall, , , Roanoke Va, happened Thur, Aug, 27, 09 he is still in PICU his name is BRYANT please keep him and his family in your PRAYERS !!!

This Sears has had many complaints do to OLD EQUIPMENT and that is all on SEARS !!!
    What would you do, , ,

I will no longer shop at SEARS due to there bad JUDGMENT on when OLD IS OLD, , ,

• Us
      7th of Jan, 2010

I can guarantee you that the person you experienced was not an untrained associate, but in fact, the manager. That "what's her doin" is the tip-off... she's the only one I know there who says that.

• Ok
      12th of Jan, 2010

All I got out of your "complaint" is that you stood idly by and watched as your child climbed all over the place and you did nothing to control her.

I don't really see why you wrote to complain.

• Bu
      18th of May, 2010

Why werent you watching your child, it's the photographers job to photograph you child not to watch her every move. The photographer has lighting equipment, backgrounds, the camera, and a computer system all to control while trying to capture the perfect expression of your child. The parents only job while in the camera room is to keep an eye on the child. What happens when your child falls at home, who do you blame then?