Posted: Oct 24, 2013 by

Whole company, data mining for Obama/Democratic Party

2.5
Scarborough Research
Haven't all you people figured all this stuff out yet? Scarborough ISN'T a survey company, they are a data miner for the ultra-radical left extremist end of the American Democratic Party, and Obama Administration ultra leftists. Their main objective is to gather as much information on everyone they can, for the not too distant into the future United Nations Sustainable Development Agenda 21, the framework for the U.N. taking over every government and control every person on the face of this earth, with their "New World Order". This tactic is also being used today, for the implementation of Obama-Care. The more info they can gather on YOU, the more the UN knows who is who, how you live, what you have, m what you enjoy, and, if you VOTE, what party and candidates you favor, so if you don't favor/vote for their candidates, they can discount your vote, and make one more for them, stack the deck in elections. Anyone doubt this? Google two topics, 'u n agenda 21', and, its brand new, updated version, 'the future we want', and take a look at the game plan NOW IN PROGRESS. Also, we see a lot about new "Common Core Curriculum" school education curriculum, that, too, IS a part of Agenda 21, and fully operational, and being implemented for all our students RIGHT NOW. THINK of just WHY this company needs so much info about you, and all the members of your FAMILY, it ain't to send you coupons for services and goods, is it!. Wake up, America, this is for real, and, happening, right now.
Complaint comments Comments (9) Complaint country United States Complaint category Government & Police

Comments

N  6th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes

Scarborough Research - Harrassing phone calls
Hackensack
New Jersey

These people have been calling me for months. I keep telling them that I'm on the do not call list. They say that doesn't apply to them. They are rude, obnoxious and evil. Can't we do anything legally to avoid their calls? This is harrassment!!!
N  6th of Dec, 2013 by    -2 Votes
The Government feeds poisoned water to service men and then spend years telling us our illnesses is in our heads or we are just lazy. And now spend weeks, months, years talking as more get sicker and some die. Just to tell us in action we wasted our time protecting this place.
N  20th of Dec, 2013 by    -1 Votes

Scarborough Research - Payments
3111 N. Univerity Dr.
Coral Springs
Phone: 8007536043

Scarborough Research is a rip off and racist as hell. They paid the whites more then the minority, call and mail the hell out of you, harass you about completing their survey and don't want to pay.Those a**holes isn't sh*t don't do the surveys they don't want to pay you.
N  21st of Dec, 2013 by    -1 Votes
Well I didn't tell the a**holes the truth anyway, spying on people is wrong I did the mess because I was bored.Hope some law firm sue I'll damn sure file a complaint.
N  8th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
They are not trying to sell you anything, it's just a survey on your preferences. Do the survey they will stop calling you plus you get money by completing the survey!
N  14th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
@mcruz0567 Scarborough does not have a right to anybody's info. If people don't want to receive calls, they shouldn't be forced to do a survey in order to make the calls stop. I made the mistake of completing one of their surveys and providing my email address and I am still getting spammed by them years later and after repeated requests to unsubscribe/remove my email address from their database/panel, etc. Just don't do it.
N  8th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
You got it all wrong! It's a survey about your preferences and the demo questions are set into percentages and no one ever sees anybody individual answers. It actually benefits your local media to measure your satisfaction as consumers! Plus they pay you by completing the survey.
N  4th of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes
Scarborough asks nothing about politics. Just media related stuff, sports, and demographics to categorize the answers. Actually, they pay minorities more than white people because white people are more likely to do the survey than minorities. Yeah, it is racist. White people should get paid just as much. LOL You're all just mad because you won't take 10 minutes to help your local media companies do research so they can make business decisions which prevents them from closing/losing customers. The survey is obviously that important if they keep calling once every few days, or else we wouldn't call back and waste our time. That's right, they don't call every day, unless you keep requesting to be called back the next day. You should all honestly just stop exaggerating.
N  14th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Saul Goodman That's BS and you know it. People are not requesting to be called back. The callbacks are automatically scheduled whether or not contact is made with a household. I used to be a telephone interviewer, I know how the software works. The company I used to work for would constantly harass people who explicitly stated "do not call back", because they did not say the magic words "take me off your list." If they did not say those particular words, we would just schedule another callback.

And please spare me with the "survey is obviously important" nonsense. You're not curing cancer.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree