Scarborough Research / constant calls

1 CO, United States Review updated:

We too, have received numerous calls from this company. I have told them DO NOT CALL, we are also on the do not call registry.
Well, they sent a post card stating "We didn't mean to upset you... but we will try calling again. Please talk to our interviewers when they call".
I have blocked their #, yet they have called about 10-15 times since... so I picked up the call & told them again... DO NOT CALL.
or I will pursue further with the Atty General or Colorado Public Utilities Commsn. "LISA" just laughed at me. She told me I have
to call a special # to get my # removed. They can't remove it, it's on a dialing system. (I know how these work & THEY CAN remove my phone #!). She claims they are not bound by the DO NOT CALL REGISTRY since they are not a telemarketer.
I have all the calls logged on my caller ID for proof. Any other ideas?

Comments

• Mc
      8th of May, 2014

Do the survey?! They will stop calling you. Why is everyone scared of doing a survey, it's about your preferences, your opinions. It benefits your local media. And you as consumers! Plus you get paid for it

• As
      14th of Sep, 2017

@mcruz0567 Scarborough does not have a right to anybody's info. If people don't want to receive calls, they shouldn't be forced to do a survey in order to make the calls stop. I made the mistake of completing one of their surveys and providing my email address and I am still getting spammed by them years later and after repeated requests to unsubscribe/remove my email address from their database/panel, etc. Just don't do it.