Scarborough Research — constant calls
We too, have received numerous calls from this company. I have told them DO NOT CALL, we are also on the do not call registry.
Well, they sent a post card stating "We didn't mean to upset you... but we will try calling again. Please talk to our interviewers when they call".
I have blocked their #, yet they have called about 10-15 times since... so I picked up the call & told them again... DO NOT CALL.
or I will pursue further with the Atty General or Colorado Public Utilities Commsn. "LISA" just laughed at me. She told me I have
to call a special # to get my # removed. They can't remove it, it's on a dialing system. (I know how these work & THEY CAN remove my phone #!). She claims they are not bound by the DO NOT CALL REGISTRY since they are not a telemarketer.
I have all the calls logged on my caller ID for proof. Any other ideas?
More Scarborough Research Complaints & Reviews
- Scarborough Research - Rude service 
- The Nielsen Company - My ongoing nightmare with Nielsen 
- Scarborough Research - unethical practices 
- Scarborough Research - Harassing Phone Calls 
- Scarborough Research - Privacy breach 
- Nielsen Research Group - You will find yourself paying more for this BS than if you had robbed a bank 
- The Nielsen Company - nielsen tv ratings
- Scarborough Research - Harassment
- Scarborough Research - survey
- Nielsen - rogue collections email when I don't have an account with you!