Saxon Mortgage / Loss Mitigation

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Still waiting very patiently to be reinstatd on my home loan. I would like this done this Monday. My loan nuber is: [protected], MyPhone Number is: [protected].

Comments

• Ka
      3rd of Feb, 2009

Do Not wait until you hear from Saxon, it will never happen and noe arrangements to help you
    will be made by them, Contact an attorney, NOW we have had all of the same and similar experiences listed against not only Saxon but also Novastar, and Home Eq, whose thread of deciet seems to cross paths with Saxon Mortgage company in WAY to many cases to be a co-incidence.
    You may contact me at klake45@yahoo.com
    Katheryn and Mark Lake,
    Dallas, TX

• Ed
      13th of Mar, 2009

LIARS, INCOMPETENT, THIEVES, Subprime crap company, and good luck trying to get a mod done, We have been at it for 18 months...we've lost "two so called negotiators for our mod (they were fired) and we did the repayment plan for 4 months to show ability to pay. Provided our financials over 6 times ...becasause they kept losing them...we were told from our 2nd negotiator we were approved for our modification and what we had to pay and that we would not make a payment for another 2 months and then it would start new. He also said he was working to finalize everyhting. 3 weeks later I find out he was let go. Just 1 week ago I get a letter we were turn down...I will let you imagine an irrate customer (me) losing it with the loss mitigation department. They turned it down because they supposedly were missing documents. WHAT!!! Now I have to start all over again...WRONG!!! GET AN ATTORNEY FOLKS!!! This is one of the worst mortgage companies in the FRICKEN U.S.
    Docuemnt all your conversations, get names, they have ID numbers - get that too. I am going after them with an attorney and enough is enough I followed all the rules and now I am not getting screwed by incompetence!!! We live in Tampa, Florida ----- good luck folks and get an attorney

• De
      4th of May, 2009

I don't know what to do... I have been trying to contact Saxon regarding a loan mitigation since November. I have even contacted an agency that is supposed to help me through them. They keep saying that they have not received my information and I have sent it SIX times!!! Now they have placed my account into collections.

13th of Aug, 2009

Hi guys,
    i will tell you my experience with this unprofessional company Saxon Mortgage, do not waist your time trying to modify your load with them, i had the same problem, i tried to modified thru them and when i send the papers they said that they never got it. now i am in foreclousure but i have an attorney. One of the bests in florida. I will sued them because when i did my closing they lied about my job and my husband and if they don't want to work with us they will get a big surprise.
    Good luck to all

6th of May, 2010

this is for all the people who have SAXON MORTGAGE CO. i agree with all of you, they shouldnt be in business. this has been going on between us for 3 yrs for me.everything that everyone is stating has happened to me, sending or faxing inportant doucs they lose or gets lost, calling them to talk hard financial times, or to just talk to the same person who already knows your account is a joke because they give your account to other employees who dont care and dont work with you.i did a remod with them about one and ahalf yrs ago and it cost me almost 30, 000$ with fees and attorneys and what ever else they tacked on, its a discrace what thier doing to people.i waited and in between called saxon many many times and didnt get an answer till 5 mnths later, then it was too late, now im being foreclosed on. the gentleman(jefferson)either didnt call back or went to leave voicemail and couldnt leave message cause it was full.and for 2 or 3 mnths the woman who had my case before that was let go, no one new about who took my case, it was in limbo. they said it was do to them moving thier offices, in the meantime it cost me in the long run.

• Pr
      27th of Sep, 2010

Saxon Mortgage is not a good company to do business with. The investor (owner) really could care less about anyone and is unwilling to help or go along with programs to help folks, but the investor (owner) has taken the governments money that is supposed to be helping folks out. Saxon should be investigated by the federal government and shut down. I really for one don't care anymore about making my payment one way or the other. When they call I just laugh and hang up the phone. My attitude is you'll get it when you get it. Want the house back...take it. This company and the investor (owner) is out of touch, taking money from the government and not helping anyone, INVESTIGATE is the key word here. I think the feds should get involved. My house is not worth it anymore, why bother to do anything about it when investors are not empathetic to their own customers; makes for bad business. Making a buck is one thing but I never signed up with Saxon, I was with another company and this slime took loans that he thought would pan out. Look like that bit ya in the butt. People lost their jobs, 401's are being eaten away and any other money they had are being attached by slimes like this investor that owns Saxon. I was told I would be sued if I didn't pay, are you serious? What are you going to sue for? I hope this guy is sleeping well at night, I hope his family eats well and his children are dressed well. I pray for this family everyday that they never want for anything. I pray that God will forgive him and his family and the four generations after him. I pray he is a Christian man and forgives me for having to forgive him. I pray for your customer service center that has no clue that what they are saying and doing; this can only lead them into a life of hardship and shame. You are not a job I would put on my resume, that's for sure! All that can be said is shame on you! SHAME!