Savings 2 Go / Theft

1 Springtown, TX, United States Review updated:

I received charges on my debit card for $ 14.95 among other charges from other companies after ordering zencore. During the ordering of zencore, I was asked if I wanted to sign up for other things, and I said "no!" since I was told that the call was being recorded, it seems that someone woulld be able to listen to the order and see that I did not sign up for these things. Therefore, the money taken frm my account was stolen and I am filing police reports on each of these. It is all small amounts, however if they screw over everyone for $15 then it adds up. I have also contacted the bbb, and the fraud investigations unit. Beware of these companies: savings2go, plan +, ez saver, american leisure & zencore.

Jo

Comments

• Re
      3rd of Mar, 2009

if you wanted to stop all these scam things, investigate these names.. CHRISTOPHER PALLATE & LUCIANO CASTRO..They have this call call center somewhere in asia that is been calling you...

• Ki
      6th of Apr, 2009

14.95 showed up on my account this morning. i have been calling the 1-800 number for savings2go all morning, but no matter what number i press on thier automated system they just hang up on me. How else do i go about stopping these stupid charges for soemthing I never agreed to?

• Bb
      22nd of Sep, 2009

I signed up with Product for Life Aka Nelson Research group to get $2000.00 worth of grocery certificates, and I was told that these other side companies were giving free things away and that I didn't have to pay anything to them and I could cancel within 30 days. It has only been 2 days and I have had a total of 23.95 taken out of my account, without my knowledge. Everyone you call says that they are not the ones who took the money, but I will be calling Easy Saver, Money Edge, Savings 2 Go, and the Back Porch Club to get my money back. Do not sign up with these people at all it seems like a huge scam taking money before I get the chance to cancel and when I am not even a member or received any information.

• Bu
      20th of Apr, 2010

Savings 2 Go, a company I have never heard of has been charging my credit card $14.95 every month. I never signed up for a trial offer, I never open emails I don't know, and I haven't used that credit card in over a year! I don't know how they got my information. They are trying to steal small amounts form bank accounts hoping the victim will not notice. I am fighting them with the help of my credit card company.

26th of Oct, 2010