SASSETANo Feedback

1 Review updated:

I cannot access the reports and I need to submit our company’s training plan by the 1st of January 2015.

It is urgent for me to complete it as soon as possible because of our company’s annual close of business, I have to report by C.O.B 17 December 2014 as that is our last day of work for the year, we will only be re-opening on 07th January 2015.

This is very frustrating, I am not getting assistance in this matter. I am being put on hold since Monday and still haven’t had the opportunity to even speak to someone in the “right” department. All direct contact numbers are going through to voice mail. I have been sending emails and still no response and/or feedback. This is not only frustrating, but unprofessional as well.

Your urgent attention would be highly appreciated.

SASSETA

Dec 17, 2014

More SASSETA Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Po
      May 19, 2011
    SASSETA - Not replying to calls or emails
    SASSETA
    South Africa

I have been trying to contact SASSETA in South Africa for days via phone and sending emails for weeks...without any success. No one answers their phone and no one reply to an email. How can a government organisation that is suppose to deliver a service to the public not do what is expected of them? They are paid by the taxpayers and is NOT doing their job...a disgrace!