SarsThis is completely unacceptable

I gave my filled in it77 form to sars pta branch on the 3rd of july. I have phoned the call centre waiting in que very patiantly 4 times now! Everytime I speak to someone they promise me that my forms have been processed but it just has to be finalized??? How long can that take? The last lady I spoke to assured me it would be put into finalisation asap and that they would send me an email with my tax number!? This was 3 weeks ago! No response no email nothing!!! Everytime I phoned I get a refrence number! My most recent refrence number is [protected]. But that does not help at all! This is completely unexceptable...

Ar

Comments

• Bi
      Dec 02, 2011
    Sars - non payment
    sars
    South Africa

i am waiting for sars to pay me out but they are full off stories
    they keep on telling me i am in audit but yet i received a it34 to tell me my tax has been finalised
    i am sick and tired as there is no one that can assist you

Nov 14, 2013
    Sars - non-payment
    sars
    rissik
    johannesburg
    Phone: rissik

i have been waiting for my return for 3 months and no one can tell me wats happening gave them everything but they just wont pay me back. service there is very very poor they should change staff and possibly they boss as they cant do they job..very angry as i call in every day

Nov 14, 2013

sars is horrible

• Ba
      Aug 04, 2014

Good Day it Monday morning the 04/08/2014 I phoned sars for an agent to give me an explanation for the email i received. Shoo to my shock a Rude late answer the phone and starts by putting me on hold and then she goes on to tell me how my mouth is too much next to the phone. I don't know how she saw that. She than goes on to telli me how rude i am am when i tell her i called Sars last week and an agent changed my number over the phone. I really dont know where you get agents that give such poor service to clients. Please listen to this call an tell me if this is the way you serve customers Ref no: [protected]. Banyana my no: [protected]

• Lo
      Sep 03, 2014
    Sars - poor service
    Lourens Erasmus
    Secunda
    Phone: [protected]

I have submitted my tax on 18 August 2014 and the told me it would take 5 days and every time I phone them they say it again. This morning I phoned again and now they say 30 days. This is unacceptable and they can't tell me what's going on and I need anwsers !!!

Oct 14, 2014

hi i also have the same problem, it is more than 3 months, and they wont even pay interest what about that ?