Samplicious.us.com / Stay away from these guys

I am not in the US, but I take part in Samplicious surveys. Well, I say 'take part' but as the first person rightly pointed out, I have lost count of how many times I have answered loads and loads of questions only to be screened out at the last minute, with them saying either: This survey is now closed or You have not qualified for this survey! So it took them nearly to the end of the survey to find this out? It's a disgrace and I feel that Samplicious should be investigated. They show up decent survey sites, ones you can rely on to do the right thing. Grrr...

An

Comments

7th of Jul, 2011

Theifs Ripoffs, Waste of time

7th of Jul, 2011

Theifs, ripoffs, waste of time you could spend doing something usefull

• Jl
      3rd of May, 2012

I totally agree. I just did a survey that was asking me probably 30 questions about my tire buying experiences and future decisions in this matter. I figured this was the actual survey and then it gets to what appears to be the end of the survey it says I do not qualify for this survey. I DID THE SURVEY. This is definitely something that is a bad business practice and I'm sure hinges on the illegal. They should certainly be investigated because if they are getting this market research under the belief that you will get something for it and no one actually is actually getting anything, then they are definitely on the wrong side of the law.

• Su
      6th of Jun, 2012

I've just put a complaint in to them and they want a 'screen shot' of the suvey I did. How ridiculous is that - I did the survey 2 months ago. They really should be investigated.

• Ph
      24th of Aug, 2012

I agree. I've had some very unpleasant experiences with them. This morning I "did" a survey about sweeteners that looked like it was done, and then asked me if I wanted to participate in a 75 min interactive thing for $25.00. I said no, and they dq'd me. I didn't even get credit for the survey I had done. I don't think complaining to them will help. I've been doing the "survey thing" for three months now, and I'm running into this sort of thing more and more from other companies as well. It's a way of getting something (your opinion) for nothing. It stinks.

11th of Jun, 2014

Samplicio.Ripoff.us is the very worst survey site on this planet. They should not be allowed to stay in business. A total scam site...

11th of Jun, 2014

Samplicio is a complete rip off.

11th of Jun, 2014

Hey people, when ever samplicio.ripoff shows up on one of your survey sites just delete instead of wasting your time. The survey sites will get the picture sooner or later. I hope.!

• Je
      4th of Aug, 2015

Just spent 30 mins taking a survey about refrigerated bacon and brands. Completed survey, survey said please wait while you answers are submitted and you are redirected. Took me back to Samplicio which said unfortunately I didn't qualify. RIPOFF!!!

• Ka
      7th of Jan, 2018

This place (Samplicio) is absolutely the worst company to deal with, PERIOD!!! Scam artists at there finest. Someone needs to find a way to have someone investigate the company and appropriate action to be taken. I'm willing to bet I've tried over a 1000 surveys and never was approved for one, not even one. This company SUCKS no two ways about it. If someone finds a way to deal with these LOSERS let me know and I will gladly testify

• Pa
      30th of Nov, 2018

Totally agree. They really can't be trusted. They have screened me out of surveys and then I had the same survey from another site which completed successfully. Absolute rip off

• Cl
      20th of Feb, 2019

I think we need to start a page on facebook, and every other social media out there, to get the word out that this company is a rip off. If we all reported them to our panels, Swagbucks, Survey Junkie, etc, then eventually we will be able to get our panels to cut them off as a partner.

4th of Mar, 2019

just add me to the list of taken for by samplicious their a rip off company and places like survey junkie have no control over them. Lesson learned here.