SalesForce.com / billing
If you go with SalesForce, you better be in it for the long haul. Even if you sign up for quarterly billing, there is no way to cancel. The minimum contract length is one year, and even if you decided that you don't like after 2 months, you will have to pay for the remaining 10 months.
Because the investors would not be happy. To SalesForce, investors are more important than customers. I quote one of their sales reps:
"I understand your frustration and wish that there was more that I could do. I'm sure you can appreciate that you are not the only company who has asked us for special consideration to get out of a contract early. However, as a public company our auditors and investors would not be happy if we granted this wish to you and other companies who are requesting to back out of their commitment. This hurts our company as well when contracts are not fulfilled and ultimately renewed. "
I think this sums it up pretty nicely. We will definitely never use their services anymore, as we now have to pay for their service for another 9 months even though we're not using it.
Well, at least the investors are happy.
More SalesForce.com Complaints & Reviews
- SalesForce.com - unauthorized charges 
- SalesForce.com - billing/support 
- SalesForce.com - scam 
- SalesForce.com - salesforce.com insensitive during final crisis to small businesses
- SalesForce.com - cancelation
- SalesForce.com - license subscription
- SalesForce.com - salesforce training
- SalesForce.com - security - lighting
- SalesForce.com - adam quinlan - rude and arrogant communication and copying my director into emails that I have specifically asked him to remove him from
- [Resolved] SalesForce.com - salesforce crm