[Resolved] Safecart / unauthorized use of my bank account/ fraud by safecart

5 Jacksonville, AL, United States

Last week I paid 2.95 to use safe cart one time. I was asked to try the company for 24.95 which I did not sign up for. I could not afford this so I left the webpage because I thought this was too much. I am retired, raising 3 grandchildren and do not have this kind of money. Today I looked at my bank account and saw that they have made an unauthorized bank withdrawal pending to go through. This is stealing money from my bank account against my permission. I want the money added back to my account our I will file charges with the ethics commission and turn in fraud by your company.

• Resolution statement

• SafeCart Customer Care's Response, Apr 03, 2018

Hello,
    SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. The Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption. You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/new-loginby calling our Customer Care Team. Our Customer Care line (1-855-432-0727) is open 5 days a week from 6am to 6pm PST.
    Warm regards,