RX Smart / I found out some things!

This company took $279.99 from my girlfriends account. When I researched the matter I found:

1) Zion's First national Bank in Utah is the debiting bank.
2) Modern Payments is the company used to process the electronic transaction.
3) RX Smart is the company that put through the charge.

RX Smart uses this address: 446 Jack Martin Blvd., Brick, NJ 08724
Phone: [protected] Fax: [protected]

We contacted the FBI and gave them ALL of these complaints. Please keep in touch. Email me with ANY new intel.

Comments

• Ca
      13th of Jun, 2007
    RX Smart - Fraud business practices!

I had 279.99 taken from my joint account with my wife. We never heard of this company and they are simply crooks! When you call you either get a recording or someone who puts you on hold.

20th of Jun, 2007
    RxSmart - Unauthorized charges

This company charged $279.99 from my checking account, I have not been able to speak to anyone from this place!!! They claimed a supervisor would call me back within 24 hours, surprise no phone call. Now I cannot reach anyone other than a mailbox!!! I am disabled and live off of a small amount of funds this has royally screwed up my life!!!

• Cu
      21st of Jun, 2007
    RxSmart - Unauthorized charges!

RX Smart debited my bank account twice for 279.99 each time. I contacted them and told them they had erroneously debited by bank account twice, at which time they told me they would cancel the transaction and send me claim letter that I had to sign and mail back to receive my refund. They couldn't even confirm my address or contact information whe I asked them. When asked for a manager or their billing department they would not transfer me. This blatantly a fraud.

21st of Jun, 2007

My fiance was also a victim of this scam. I tried to get a "customer service representative" to answer my questions and he basically hung up on me. It is clearly a scam, and they have been reported to the BBB, and also the police may be getting involved.

• Ju
      2nd of Jul, 2007
    RX Smart - Unauthorized bank debit

My 92 year old mother had $279.99 debited from her account on 6/20/07 by RX Smart. I called 888-230-1711 on 6/24/07 to say she couldn't have authorized this, as she is on medical assistance and has had a stroke that affected her speech. On 6/26/07 they removed another $279.99 from her account! We have contacted her bank and the attorney general.

• Cj
      3rd of Jul, 2007
    RX Smart - Completely fraud company!

This company is a complete fraud I finally got in touch with someone at the 1-888 number, after telling me the money will be returned to my account within 7-10 business days, i called back and they gave me the run around about needing to mail me some papers. Please beware!!! This is a clever scam and anyone is a victim.

• Ke
      3rd of Jul, 2007

This company took $279.99 from my account last night. Today went I went to the bank I found at that the company used by deceased husband of 3 years name & some how found my account which had nothing to do with him. The company has not returned any of my calls, I had to close my account and open a new account.

Also the company has the following address as well: RX Smart Card 4856 32 blvd Detroit MI 48201 & also go under this company name as well Med Express 1320 State Route 9 Champlain NY 12919.

Med Express has had 22 complaints with the BBB & the company did not respond to any of the complaints. RX had 4 complaints in MI since May 2007 all closed do to company did not respond.

I have also filed a complaint with BBB in my behalf

• Me
      5th of Jul, 2007

This same thing just happened to me. I never authorized a debit from my account and have no idea who these people RX Smart are. When I called I spoke to a Steve Miller who was extremely rude and would not help me at all. He said that he would cancel the service (which I still have no idea what that even is) but, could not give me any proof of this cancellation. There is supposed to be supervisor calling me back but, I doubt it.

• Mr
      6th of Jul, 2007

This company took $9.99 and $279.99 from our account. We have called Zion Bank, Modern Payments, and RX Smart. We already filed complaints with the Attorney General and contacted our bank. They told us that the bank information most likely came from a place that stores our information. It was intercepted when that place went to take a payment. Well, we do have our information stored with a company, and they just so happened to take out a payment the day before RX Smart took money. Does anyone else here have Windstream as their phone company? That is the only company that has our information stored. Does anyone else have their information stored with any other companies for monthly payments? Or, were there any other payments that came out at the same time that might be a way for them to get the information.

• Ba
      9th of Jul, 2007

I had $279.99 taken out of my bank account on July 3rd - day before a holiday. After running around today, my information is only in my mortgage company. Does anyone have Countrywide as their mortgage company?

• Ti
      11th of Jul, 2007

I was victimized today on July 10, 2007 by the same company. The company put through an electronic transaction of 279.99. The 188-230-1711 that's affiliated with the company is asking people to leave a message and someone will call back. No on has called me back from the company yet. I will be contacting the better business bureau today as well to report this company. I contacted my bank and they've put through a stop payment to prevent future transactions from this company.

This company does have two names: RX Smart and Med Express. I was told that another customer at my bank was victimized by Med Express for the same amount.

The information on this web page has really been beneficial because I thought I was the only victim.

• Du
      12th of Jul, 2007

I was first alerted to RX-Smart when a debit of $279.99 showed up in my checking account. I called the RX-Smart number 888-230-1711, and spoke to an individual about the charge. He stated that my wife had agreed by phone for the annual prescription fee of $279.99. I sated that we had no record of this transaction and were going to dispute the charges. I've provided my bank, Wells Fargo with the fraudulent transaction. My debit card is being reissued, and Wells Fargo stated that it would take 3 to 5 days to investigate the fraud.

14th of Jul, 2007

I was debited twice. Once on 6/11/07 and another on 7/11/07. The first was marked ccc/JayaEntinc Phone 8664696171. I was told that a Pharmacy policy had been issued and they would cancel and refund the $299 and the other was marked RX Smart and debited for $279.99. I called the number 8882391711 and a voice message took my number with a promise to call. I have heard no more.

14th of Jul, 2007

I also was a victim of this heinous crime. I noticed that an unauthorized debit of $279.99 was pending on my account on Wed. Jul. 11 and the debit was posted on Thurs. Jul.12. The morning of Jul. 12 I called Bank of America and explained the situation to them, they told me to first contact Rx Smart to see if I can settle this dispute. They gave me Rx Smart phone number which is 888.230.1711 and I called several times and got an automated voice service saying, "you have reached customer service. Please leave your name and phone number and a representative will get back with you." After hearing that, I continued to call until I got someone. I finally got someone by the name of David Gilmore (probably a scripted or fake name) and he was very rude in handling the conversation and situation. At the end, he hung up on me and I was very upset. A few minutes later I called back and spoke with a Linda 5499. I asked her how did she get my information and she couldn't really give me an answer. She then told me that she would forward my information to the refund department and that I should be receiving a refund. "What information"? The only thing she had was my name and phone number. She also said that any questions that I had, please ask her supervisor once he calls me. She said the supervisor will call me within 24hrs. I haven't heard from anyone. All in all, I did not authorize this transaction, I have no idea who these people are and how they obtained my information. I am pissed because I got to wait for my money that was stolen from me and these people (Rx Sm'art) are enjoying my hard earned cash. "It's so easy to take someone's money and hard to get it back." I hope and wish these mother [censored]rs get caught and be put under the jail for eternity.

Does anybody have a solution?

17th of Jul, 2007

I was robbed of my 279.99 yesterday 7/16/07 by RX Smart. My bank gave me a banks name in Nebraska, 1st State Bank 308-537-3684. They could not help. They gave me the name and number of a "middleman" that facilitated the transaction. Maria, at Teledraft 800-848-5826. She faxed over a "Wavier Form" to "Refund" my money. This form was asking for my Bank account number and routing number. On this form was ANOTHER company name Calivada Marketing LLC. "Maria" explained that Calivada was a parent company of RX Smart. I don't trust any of these ###. I put a stop payment on my account and opened an investigation within my bank. Apparently my bank will refund my money within 5-7 business days... so we'll see. Good luck to everyone else that has been robbed.

• Kk
      17th of Jul, 2007

Hi everyone,

Today, July 17, 2007. I was hit by RX Smart for the same 279.99. I looked up this company and came across your complaints. I have been in contact with my bank and local police. Of course no one can do anything. I am out of luck at least for 2 weeks until my bank dose an investigation. My big question is how did they get my account number??? All the information you guys have put out has been very helpful and that is the big reason I am taking the time to write this. Thanks again.

• Br
      18th of Jul, 2007

RX SMART is not located in New Jersey. They are REALLY, in Montreal Canada. The owner of RX-Smart is Adam Murray.

• Da
      18th of Jul, 2007

My m-in-laws account was hit yesterday (the same 279.99). Thanks to this website, we called the bank and they said they will take the charge back from the company that took it and refund the account and also have their fraud dept. Look into it.

Without this website, I would not have been able to respond as quickly!

• Pa
      19th of Jul, 2007
    RX Smart - Unauthorized charges!

My husband was checking his bank account when he noticed a charge for 279.99 that he did not authorize for a company named RX Smart. I looked it up on google.com and told him about all the fraudulent activity about this company. He immediately called his bank and is starting proceedings for a fraud case. I can't believe that this company is still doing this as there are so many people that have been scammed by them. I've read the complaints on this company and also know that the FBI has been informed. How can we stop these and other companies (people) from doing this to any one else?? It is just crazy!!

• Da
      19th of Jul, 2007

I want to find those ### that took $279.99 from my account. If they really are in Montreal, well I am in northern Minnesota and I have a passport, I just might take a little trip to see someone and get my money back. If anyone finds out who they are or knows who they are, but doesn't want to say anything I sure would like to know just so I could have a little talk with them. I hate getting ripped off and I hope they rot in hell for this.